Reviews for The Return of the Imperium
Everyone Loves A Menace chapter 22 . 3/27
Amazing story love the idea of a powerful Tevinter led by Hawke. Keep up the good work cant wait for whatever comes next.
Rhagar chapter 22 . 3/17
I have yo say, this was greatly enjoyable and it was worth reading it. The only faults I could find so far are few: I have noticed that there are a number of typos throughout the chapters, they are more numerous in the earlier ones, but you still miss one or two in the more recent ones.
Apart from that, I remember that one chapter had the dialogue in the first part written in script or play format, and I didn't really understand why it wasn't corrected.

In terms of plot, the story gave this feeling that everything Hawke did, every plan he created, would mean victory. This is not really what happens in-story, but it certainly feels that way.

Now, onto interesting questions. Hawke now resides in Tevinter, what will happen with the Kirkwall Rebellion? Perhaps the events of Asunder happen differently? What about the events of Inquisition, I don't think Hawke would take Coryphous still living and the Venatori cult flying down.

I would be extremely happy to see Calpernia and Hawke teaming up to bring Tevinter to glory again with the strength of a powerful friendship. After all, Calpernia would be especially approving of someone with Hawke's views.

Hope to see more of this soon!
najex chapter 22 . 1/19
Great story so far, hope you'l continue it for a long time (hopefully into the events of inquisition)

I love everyting about this hawke :)
some sugestions:
I just hope it doesn't take to long for danarious to die.

sugestions:
-It seems hawke is tired of war so I doubt he would ever try to expend tivinter teretory by attacking anybody after seheron. (unless attacked first ofc)
-What I would like to see is for hawke to make tivinter a better place by leading by example.
-If you have played (or seen lets plays of) da:i maybe introduce dorian,felix and alexius. I think they would suport hawke's reforms. maybe save felix by making him a gray warden (he had the blight didn't he?). Have danarious (or hedriana if he dies) take alexius's place in da:I if you need a replacement (but thats a long ways of yet).
-I can see the white chantry leadership agonizing over what to do with hawke who is making tivinter a better place, on one hand he is clearly doing good things but on the other hand if tivinter becomes 'nice' than they will lose there argument that any place ruled by mages will become a horror house.
Again lead by example

But remember this is your story and your doing great so far, so whatever you come up with I trust you ;)
Tunderkiwi chapter 22 . 1/17
I have read all of the 22 chapters and only criticism I have is that, if you wrote more about politics instead of war, it would have been better but as it is, it is a marvelous work. Thank you for publishing it.
scottusa1 chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
Interesting story so far.

Keep it up. Laters.
thepkrmgc chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
yay for victory and mercy, though the absense of the arishock's corpse amoung the bodys would be noted by hawke's detractors
thepkrmgc chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
I cant say im sad to see the end of the seheron arc, theres a lot more you can do with this fic
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
romes strength was never in its navy, and cannons make a wolrd of difference in naval battles
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
heres hoping that hawke can find the real culprit behind the assasination attempt
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
nice job complicating the things with treachery, cant have things going to well now can we?
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
I like carver's POV, and i think he will fill his brother's shoes during the mage revolution, heck: he might even end up as viscount!
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
nice cop out, shame the tal vashoth didnt act faster
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
all hail the old gods! the maker has done nothing good for the people of thedas and its about time they stopped begging for forgiveness for being human
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
note to self, do not piss off hawke
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
its interesting to see how people are reacting to hawke's campaign, and heres hoping that merril gets out alright