Reviews for Freedom Fighters Z!
The Inventor-7 chapter 39 . 1/23
My condolences for your brother's untimely demise. May his soul rest in peace in heaven with God.
LilMichaelxSonikku12 chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Not bad, not bad. I love it! Keep up the good work on it.
sonic fan chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
NOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE DIE TO US HE WAS ARE FAVORITE GUY :,( DANM YOU GUY WITH THE GUN I HOPE YOU SUFFER IN HELL
dcsonic 10 chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
will you continue Freedom Fighters Z if you are can you put some dbz elements in this cause tails, sonic, and knuckles along with the girls remind me of dbz characters
dcsonic 10 chapter 39 . 10/24/2015
may your brother find peace in heaven and watch of you my friend
Guest chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
That's sad. May he live a happy life.
Shadic chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
rest in peace
Rubius chapter 39 . 10/23/2015
You have my condolences about your brother... hope the ass-hat shooter gets the death penalty.
animegirl69 chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
I'm really sorry about your brother. :( I also liked his stories..
Panther J chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
I'm sorry to hear what happened to your brother, but at least now we know why we haven't heard of him until now. I know how you feel losing someone you love, I lose my grandfather earlier this year. But a friend of mine told me that we need to be strong for them and move on. I know it may be hard for you now, but I'm sure that he's glad that you're continuing his work.
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 39 . 10/21/2015
Dang, sorry to hear that. I hope can do well. I like story and hope that it will be continue. Sorry for your lost and keep your brother happy. I'm sure he proud of you for continuing his work. And welcome to fanfiction.
Mady-ChantheVoiceActorNerd chapter 39 . 10/21/2015
Wow...
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Fear Ripper chapter 39 . 10/21/2015
Damn, thats heavy. Sorry for your loss bro. Rest in piece SoulSonicResonance25
Captainfanfiction chapter 39 . 10/21/2015
I'm sorry for the loss. :'(
dcsonic 10 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
wonder how the other freedom fighters are handle sonic the werehog and will dark/light gaia make an appearance