Reviews for Conversations
Willifer Girl chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
What's your instagram? Do you have one? Cause I wanna follow you! I love your fan fiction! There so awesome!
scumpyca chapter 36 . 12/10/2013
update soon
Guest chapter 36 . 10/26/2013
WRITE PLEASE I NEED SOMETHING TO READ
CMCrazies chapter 36 . 5/28/2013
loved it !
samcheese1 chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
I am in love with this story! I feel like a lot of people don't take their relationship seriously, but you really capture the chemistry between them. The only thing is that you might want to bump the rating up to maybe a T. Some of the content isn't really K appropriate. In a good way, of course ;)
CMCrazies chapter 35 . 5/9/2013
Aww so cute loved it
CMCrazies chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
Another great chapter
meika24 chapter 33 . 4/18/2013
I've missed this story! Great update, looking forward to more!
CMCrazies chapter 33 . 4/18/2013
Awww I've missed this and sandy is awesome reminds me of my mum haahh
Allysecrimindfan chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
Love this story! Im hopin for another but if not its a solid ending!
CMCrazies chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
You are welcome and loved this
crazybovine chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
Thank you for a great chapter. And if this is the end of the story, thank you for writing a great ending. You really portrayed the characters especially J. J. and Will ' s relationship wonderfully. Again thank you. (Now off to reread it from the beginning again)
SSAmolloy7 chapter 31 . 10/18/2012
Henry is too cute! Great chapter, i really liked it :)
C. S. Tolkien chapter 31 . 10/18/2012
Why you ever brother to write about this pairing, yes there married, and that is all, but this fic is a waste of time, they should have killed LaMontagne last season, but there were too stupid and they didnt do it, I never understand what Tv show have with to keep stupid second character that only waste Tv time watching them.

Tv writer dont have any more imagination, so they waste our time with this kind of characters, I prefer to kill them to keep them in tha air, LaMontagne is like Delko in CSI Miami, they should have fired him, they near did it, but they change their mind and keep him in the show, great mistake, now the Tv show is cancelled, maybe the next season Criminal Minds it would the last, because Prentiss is gone and they dont kill LaMontagne, so the Tv show go to hell.
CMCrazies chapter 31 . 10/18/2012