Reviews for Family
dani.ale0607 chapter 15 . 3/22
I'm pretty anxious pro next
to continue and please come back to pose the nyah
dani.ale0607 chapter 14 . 3/22
adoreiii
dani.ale0607 chapter 11 . 3/22
mine that chapter
dani.ale0607 chapter 10 . 3/22
my dear I sdds their fics in nyah
I love this and the other, parabens
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 15 . 2/28
Poor itachi he had to deal with children that aren't even his problem and I hope they won't be like always such a pain in the ass and make sasuke and naruto feel bad,then itachi and dei will have problems instead of the others I hope they deal with them soon poor kids suffering and I love it when it's just the four of them and gaara too but I hope Karin isn't a fan girl here too,and I'm so waiting for when they visit they family specially minato to see a mini him would be a shock for them please update soon and more often
senjunabil chapter 15 . 1/26
I love this story.
HappyFamilyFan chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Hey there !
I had saved your story in my bookmarks a loooong while ago and re-discovered it today along with 3 new chapters, yay ! This story is so cute, and very uncommon at least for me. And I love it ! I love the parenting side, how to deal with kids, it totally makes me wanna be a mum hahaha
I was wondering if you intended to continue... ? Because it's just so pleasant to read, I have a huge grin on my face chapter after chapter, I want to see more happiness in the family you created ! Well... hoping Sai and Karin will eventually get their father back at least, otherwise it'd be too much for Itachi and Dei, right ? 4 kids at once ? Urgh...
Anyway, thank you for bringing me joy with your story ! Hope you'll decide to continue it, maybe I should do the same with the Naruto fanfic I abandoned some years ago too... Tough !
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Damn. I had a nosebleed. And not because of the undeniably hot and sweet ItaDei love but because of the very cute 3-year old and 5-year old Naruto and Sasuke. The fluff and the overflowing cuteness. Gah! I'll die!
Cartlin chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
Seriously, if a kid can't wipe themselves, they aren't ALLOWED to go to kindergarten. It's one of the requirements.
Salem chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
The only thing that bothered be was probably Moonshine. It only makes me think about the alcohol. Moonlight could have been better, but you know this is your sorry. Hope you don't mind my criticism?
lolliepop476 chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Wow this is the sixth time I've read this and it still is so good! I love this so much and I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
This time you took to long to update I was starting to think that you would't keep this story going, but I wrong I'm glad that this story is going to continue, because I love this story. I'm Hoping that you update this story a little bit sooner.
kittylicious03 chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
wiiiieee nice chapter!
when itachi came home, I was like "aaawwww"
and, I'll definitely read your new story... :D