Reviews for Family
This time you took to long to update I was starting to think that you would't keep this story going, but I wrong I'm glad that this story is going to continue, because I love this story. I'm Hoping that you update this story a little bit sooner.
kittylicious03 chapter 15 . 2/11
wiiiieee nice chapter!
when itachi came home, I was like "aaawwww"
and, I'll definitely read your new story... :D
yaoisthegame chapter 15 . 2/8
I am soooo happpy you updated this story! hoping for more updates...
Bloodred 321 chapter 15 . 2/6
Love it please update soon can't wait for more
I'm really excited that your writing for this story again. I love this story so much. I also love a house we call home. But mostly I'm just happy that your writing again. Please keep writing these awesome stories
cariangelus chapter 15 . 2/5
Just a beautiful story
ShadesofStrange chapter 15 . 2/5
Is it weird that I find OroJira a little cute? Lol and Itachi and Deidara have their hands full of kids, the drama! 3
Fireworks chapter 15 . 2/5
I just love how u portray all the little problems family's have to deal with all the time I also think sasuke and sai may clash heads with other
Update soon this is such an amazing story !
maxridelover chapter 15 . 2/4
i love this story!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 15 . 2/4
Typical of child Sai.
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 15 . 2/4
Yay, you updated! I'm so happy that I could hug you. *sobs* welcome back!
I can't remeber the last time you updated this but I am happy you didn't forget it. Please don't ever forget this.
Love the new chapter, it's sweet as usual :3
shadowcroxx chapter 15 . 2/4
Great chapter. I'm really glad that you decided to continue this story. I've been waiting for an update forever. XD So, thank you for updating this story and I hope you continue to do so regularly! _
N1ght-13 chapter 1 . 2/4
stupid homo..why did not writing a masterpiece fic rather than piece of crap like this...
chibi monsta chapter 15 . 2/4
Yay.. it finally update. Its been soooooo loooong and I kinda forgot about it till i read the summary. Don't wait that long to update again please
darkhuntressxir chapter 15 . 2/4
the house will be very lively with those kids around..