Reviews for The Colour of Her Knickers
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
just reviewed for the hell of it xD
craklyn chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Wow. You managed to get me to love this story! I didn't like the beginning, because for me Ginny can't be super tall and there were some this kind of characteristic things that I disagreed with. But since it was so well written I kept reading. And I'm glad I did! The last two chapters were the best, no question. I liked how you jumped a few years, and how they had both matured a lot, but not too much. And that last scene in the kitchen, very good and believable. I was practically holding my breath reading the end.

So yeah, awesome job, I really enjoyed the fic. :)
RubyRedAvenger chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
This was really fun and terribly sweet.
furuba-suzume chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
LMAO! EXCELLENT story you got there, absolutely EXCELLENT! It started out great and ended even more so...aaah, the greatness of knickers...XP This'll definitely be one of my favorites for a long time! XD
Lily of the Shadow chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed this, but this story has been on my favorites list for ages. I simply adore it. I hope you never take it down-so many people lately have removed non-canon stories from their accounts, and I'd hate to see this lost for the same reason. It's brilliant, and I love coming back and re-reading it every so often.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I love your originality and how amazing it is! Really, it is very nice to read the protagonist is not the clichè beautiful and sexy in all angles. Its very realistic and just so fantastic at the same time!

NR
lovelywendy chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
LOL, LOVE IT! :D
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OMG! I can't belive this! You are already such a great writer! Ginny was so embarassed when Draco Malfoy walked in. I am going to read the rest. Sorry it is short!
VivoRisataAmore chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I loved this story :) I know you wrote this age ago but it is still a review and you deserve praise for this fabulous story... The ending was too cute just like the rest of the story
Amy Christina chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
This story is great. I loved it. (:
snowgem chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ah. I totally ahed at the end.

Oh, I love this. Professor Lupin, like George Clooney? xD Awesome, you!

I totally feel for Ginny, makes me think back on the troubles of the early teenage years...
Anon chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Oh I really liked the ending. It was cute. ) And playful. Liked the story! :)
Mystycal chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
ilovethis!

I love how Ginny isn't this super-babe that has all the guys all over her. She seems so flawed and REAL! 3

ifavedthis.