Reviews for The Colour of Her Knickers
Tamashii Kawai chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Really Funny! And I love them together now, and is almost all because of your fanfics, before I didnt read I lot about them together! but now Draco and Gin are one of my favorites!
I'm Blond. James Blond chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
this HAS to be the best d/g story I've ever read.

sorry people, this author is favourite nr. 1 now!

I'm definitely going to check out your other stories! :P
MonMaskedAnge chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
That was a great fic, and I'm amazed that you could fit it into five chapters! Good job, keep writing!
mizlovegood chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Aw so cute. Itns it funny how you start writing about a kiss and then it goes on for like three pages? Lol I like it but keep it T please~!
mizlovegood chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Aw what a sweet story. Isnt he hot tho (swoon) Tom Felton I mean, who plays Draco Malfoy. Wait are you a gurl? See I dont know your name.. Hmm, the fact that this is a romance makes me think you are but hey if guys want to write romance novels, right on. it takes a real man to wear pink! _

MizL
lizzibat chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
it! it was a cute story.
Me chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Thats the BEST D/G story I have ever read!

AMAZING!
Just Having Fun Being Me chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
aw! that was very cute! luved it! :)
ALifeOfShadows chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
gosh...another one of your brilliant peices!

Love it...as usual!

-Your devoted and loving reviwer, Betsy
demented-dreamer chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Aw that was incredibly sweet. now off to read some more ginny/draco fics..
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
Aww! I love this story! Its very emotional, but I really got into it. Thats not somthing that normally happens to me so good job. lol.
famousindafuture chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Loved it!1
jandjsalmon chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
Brilliant! Absolutly Brilliant! Manifique! Wow! I loved it! Yay for Davesmom! ;)
FireAndIcexX chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
i hope its not finished yet! i luv the story!
Random Reviewee chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
That was... amazing, among so many other great things. Although the end was slightly predictable, I wouldn't have wanted it to end any other way :). I love how you switched viewpoints from Draco to Ginny, but hung on each one individually long enough for the reader to really contemplate what the other character was thinking or why he or she was doing what they were doing... if that makes any sense. And even though Draco let his feelings get to him in the end, he still kept a fairly characteristic Draco attitude for a good chunk of the story. Wonderful, really. Congrats.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »