Reviews for Everlasting Rivalry
JaystarDeamon chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
I'm reading it...
Nikki chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Oh,, How sad D:
I really love this one, but if u will delete this story, I hope I will see more fanfictions someday -
VampireSultana chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
You're literally killing me here lol.. I'll be reading you :) _
ReginaSerpentes chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
hope this gets updated. there needs to be more of this pairing
Kirsty chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Hi I have just read your story and the first one and is great when will you finish it
PhoenixArt2002 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Dammit!
ulquihime7980 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo don't delete it. i love this story.
SukiaOMFG chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Thanks for posting this to let us know. I hope everything turn out okay and you get up yo ipdating soon. :)
SukiaOMFG chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I hope everything is okay...and that you update as soon as you can. Take care.
Jazz379705 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Can't wait to see how he deals with the little baby! I can already picture him being the one to change his diaper and everything LOL!
Getsuga TENSHOU 15 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
The thought of Ulqui-chan holding a baby is just way too cute for my liking 3
Olgaki83 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I hope you update soon and Ulquihime is my second favorite couple in Bleach
Michiko Burel chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Awwww their so cute
lovely smile chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Can't wait for more! O and what's does tsuma mean?
Adonna2424 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Oh man, so excited for an update on this story :) Sorry to hear about your mother, I wish her a speedy recovery! And thanks for addressing Ichigo finally realizing Ulq is covered in blood, talk about a little awkward :P Anyway, happy holidays and I will eagerly wait for the next update.