Reviews for Jedi and Spartan
ddan chapter 12 . 1/23
Really can' till the next chapter to see what Patrick does so please finish this story man
Spartan-A312 chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
It's alright!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
You clearly show disregard for Microsoft property. Johnson's speeches were basically copied. Respect the owners of halo
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Any chance of an update? It looks interesting so far.
Achilles chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
THIS my good friend is what we call a story so rushed you can barely follow the story, good idea though
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Chapter ten mistake.

It's not a scythe, it's a sickle.
ARC N7 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Well, usually I write Reviews to german fanfiction, so i'm sorry for my bad english, but i think i should write one to this story too.
I am a great fan of Star Wars and Halo, so i think this crossover is an interesting concept, but the implementation is in a need of improvement.
I really like the humor in this story and the plot itself, but the dialogues are a bit strange and the description, where the actions and dialogues take place are missing. For example, someone who not know the interior of a Venator-Class SD would not imagine much of it. Some more descriptions would expand your writing style very well.
I only read to Chapter 4 until now, so it could be, that this problems are only in the first chapters, but I have noticed that so far.
The last I have one question: Is the story canceled, or in work? A few new chapters would be nice. :)
tankbuster626 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
i vote for either johnson or jorge
war sage chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
good update
RashestRumble16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Its "Missing in Action" not "Missing in Combat".
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
do you ever use commas?
people chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
awsome idea but the clone wars cartoon seriosly its not evenreal it contridicts so much of the storie i'd do it between three and four their is los of un used time there
Justin Short chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
MASTER CHIEF MASTER CHIEF MASTA CHIEF! MA_MA_MA MA-MASTER CHIEF!
Daisy-023 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
GET GOING!
WOLF chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Nice to have you back and nice work, I'm looking forward to how Patrick makes on impact on Barrisses life in the future with their developing relationship. Also I can't wait to see where this story goose when we get to the events to last episode of season 4, and whatever comes before that.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »