Reviews for In Who's Name?
PisceanReve chapter 23 . 11/22/2009
was that the ending? If it was, I am very mad at you-if it's not, then FINISH THE FANFIC! Is it dead now or something? Oh wait, maybe there's a sequel! Oh! I never thought of that! but if there isn't then I'm mad :/ I loved the fanfic though! I actually kept reading on-finished it within a day! Keep writing!
Yumi Mihara chapter 23 . 1/28/2009

It's too good to stop like this P

I enjoyed every chapter and thank you for writing it, but please finish it.
champylin chapter 23 . 9/13/2008
completely GENIUS I totally loved this story... so will you still update this? _
ChaoticxLullaby chapter 23 . 5/9/2007
Oh my... you had better have made a sequel. That's just too cruel of an ending. x_x Cruel for me. I simply cannot stand cliff hangers.

And what I cannot stand more than cliff hangers are stories that are tied up neatly (or in some cases messily, as it can call for that).

Over all, I loved the story. _ I was so interested in it, that I managed to somehow read it all in the span of one and a half days. Heh. It was worth every second of it.

On to look for your sequel.. and I do expect to find one. _
sabacat chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
(stupid ffn! they edited the review I just posted... they cut out repeating letters, so it looks like I said go dig out VI(6) when I type (minus the spaces) for 8. gr sorry for the confusion!)
sabacat chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
OMG I just saw your "under revision" note on this fic... does that mean there's hope of it being finished?

*begs pathetically* *offers a chocolate-covered Seifer as a bribe*

The Dish is one of my most favorite Seiftis fics ever ever EVER

(!), and this fic was shaping up to give it a run for it's money... I was so sad when it looked like this fic wasn't going to be finished...but now I'm happy and optimistic! I LOVE your Seiftis'! I hope you get inspired again and write more!

(If you need some inspiration, go dig out your VI and play it again! When I do that, I always fall in love with Quistis and Seifer all over again! I SO wish they'd remake it with awesome graphics and actual voices...O and new SIM-like mini games where we can make Seifer and Quistis shack-up and be naughty! :P )

YAY! *hugs*
irishais chapter 23 . 1/26/2007
I'm liking this thus far, really. I am. The story is interesting, and it's pretty well paced, but I do have to offer some constructive criticism.

1. Censoring expletives. There are other words you can use if you do not feel like having you characters actually swear. Editing the word just jolts me right out of the story every single time.

2. I like the whole mind-altering drug thing, but perhaps we could have a bit more exposition on who they are, and why exactly they're doing this to SeeD. (I totally understand if you're just planning on revealing that at a later date.)

3. It's okay to use the character's names. It really is. I'm not saying you can't describe them as 'the blond man,' etc., but you might want to pull back from doing that every time you mention one of the characters.

Your dialogue is good, the pacing is pretty solid, and I do have to say that I definitely enjoy your character-introspective chapters-the thought process and memory cycles are quite inventive and engaging to read. Not a bad fic at all, just needs a tiny bit of fine tuning! I'll be waiting to read the next part!
miyo chapter 23 . 5/29/2006
Please finish it! XD
Neoneoneobanana chapter 23 . 11/23/2005
SAVE QUISTIS! ARGH! Having my period now and you not updating in two years doesn't make my any happier yknow. Huh.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 22 . 11/23/2005
That was lovely.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 21 . 11/23/2005
*PICKS NOSE* Quistis can do it YEAH!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 20 . 11/23/2005
Cute. Damm stomach.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 19 . 11/22/2005
Man, I think meh period just started. Damn, oh well nice chapter.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
Man, fishAY! poops!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
Ew, virusses. Poop. Nice chapter, Chickie.