Reviews for Children of the Skyking
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
please update the pokemon does disney
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Great story
earthflight chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I love the world you set up for your story! I wish my story had something like that!
Caltrop chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Huh, I didn't know mica was a fool's gold minerale. Frankly, I thought it was just a flaky, black slab, whereas pyrite actually looks like gold. Hm
Caltrop chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Wow. You've got yourself quite a complex universe created here. We need more interesting stuff like this on FFN.
The Imaginatrix chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I really hope this plan works. Absalom's sister sounds like an awesome Pokemon to have around. xD

YAY! You updated before New Year's! That makes me very happy!

Kissy Fishy chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Caught up! Finally!
The Imaginatrix chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Fascinating. I wonder who that figure in the flames was. I'm guessing one of the legendaries, but which one I cannot say. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

No, Kephra does not seem to like Rain much, does he? And what secrets is she keeping? I would like to learn more about this lucario in time.

Still no sign of Len, but I guess that'll be in the next chapter.

Keep on writing, Gwen. Your stories are just awesome.

FirebirdXoX chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
You definitely did a great job with Kurai, he seemed really close to how I imagined him. Unusual and cheeky. xD Also, I predict feelings may develop between Rain and Kephra. I don't know why, I'm just getting those vibes. I'm probably way off. :P On another note, I like the General. Seems like a swell guy.

I did notice a lot of errors in this... in the past few chapters as well, but this one especially. The base writing is solid, sure, but there are a /lot/ of little mistakes that could be easily caught by going through and editing, or having a beta-reader look over it. Some of it is grammar, some of it is punctuation, etc., but it really has distracted from the reading. I know you're an excellent writer and you don't need to redraft because the content is solid, but you might want to go back over it before posting to catch these little errors. :S Or if you'd rather not, maybe look in to getting a beta-reader? They are tons of help and really help you improve your writing. :)

The story itself is good. It just doesn't seem polished, or something. Nonetheless the story line is interesting and it's still a very enjoyable read. I can't wait to see the next chapter, and good luck working in all those OCs. xD
Mysterious Panther chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
This is the chapter that sings to me, and it couldn't have come on a better day!
:) Lovely chapter Gwen!
The Imaginatrix chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Yay! New chapter of awesomeness!

Thanks, Gwenny. This is the best birthday ever! xD

Kephra, I love you dearly, but what you did out there was just stupid. Your injury will probably take longer to heal thanks to that little stunt. But hey, you're awesome, so I'll let you off. THIS TIME.

And Absalom, don't fret. Gwen's gonna make sure you prove yourself trustworthy. Just wait and see.

Love this fic like big sparkly jewels and dominos! xDDD

Deathofme chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I really like this story so far but i really am wondering what happened to Ezra and when are the gladiators coming into the fic. Anyways keep it up and please update soon
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Oooooh. I like this. Poor Kephera and co though, but yay. Still enjoying that Redwall-ness it seems to have! :)

TDH
FirebirdXoX chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
So we get to see a little more of the rebel forces, and our favorite trio is on the run yet again. I like how you're working the OCs into this fic gradually, with the mention of Trix's OC and then mine. I just wonder how big of a role they will actually play. Do you intend for them to be recurring characters, or will they be more like a one-time cameo? Out of curiosity. :P This is quite different from most submit an OC fics, which is a good thing.

Also, I find Kephra's fear of heights sort of ironic, considering the Pokedex entries for Blaziken. :P

I quite like Rain, as well. Can't wait to see more from her.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
OH I LOVE THIS! Makes me feel like I'm in the comforts of a Redwall book. :)

TDH