Reviews for Teacups and Carousels
lexie chapter 2 . 7/9
Loved it.
I really liked this! I love a lot of your stories and I like them all. Your one of my favorite authors on here and this one is my favorite story you wrote. I've never read an fanfics where Naruto loved his dad that abused him because of the bioplor/mental disorder it was cool to see Naruto care for his father even through that. Thank you so much for writing I really enjoyed this and all of your other writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
love it i was hoping you would put a little more on the recovery but lovely none the less
loved it chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
awesome. why are people so mean in these stories I swear but it just makes it more likeable lol!
AgentMuffin chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
A brilliant piece of writing! I really liked the story! The only thing that I didn't like about it was the random time skip at the end. It seemed like the ending was slightly rushed and its kinda hard to believe assume wouldn't have done anything about his feelings for nature with in 2 years. Other then that it was an epic read! "Claps hands loudly."
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
so good!
to say the truth i always passed this story as something shallow when i read the summery but i finally decieded to actually click and read the story and i do not regret that i really like your way of writing,makes me want to read more and loved how you didn't make sasuke and naruto just fall in love like out of the blue. it makes their love have a deeper meaning and it also makes the story really good
thecartoongirl22 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
sad yet funny story! i loved itXD
HalfwayParanoid chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
well, this was surprisingly good. Sad but good.
Konoha's Red wolf chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
You know, I've read this story over 5 times, i love it that much? I never really bothered to review it before, mostly because i was desperatly trying to find a story similar to this, but i had no such luck. This story is one of a kind, you can't find anything like it! (And if you can, i obviously didn't look hard enough). This story is AMAZING! I'm introducing it to my friends, and when i get home i'm gonna favorite it.
(Since I'm at school and can't log in)

Keep up the awesome work, for i'm a huge fan of it!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
i reeally love it
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
it's great
demon otaku chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
im not a yaoi fan but i liked the story anyway the plot and writting was good
Theia Pallas chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Omgosh it like a full story in just 2 chapters. Its so well written! Love it! And love the little sasunaru moments even if its not suppose to be there XD
Bluestarz Strike chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
It still kills me to see bad Minato D:
Since he's really like, the nicest guy ever 3
BUT. Other than that, this story was AMAZING! I adore it, and it was nice and long :3
I can't even explain how much I love this ;w;