Reviews for Experience
herrokirri0618 chapter 4 . 6/23
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
sorry for the review before. You should continue this story cause it's interesting and I want to know what happens!
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
You should continue
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Kyaaaaaaah! What a cute story and I totally loved it! *heart shape insert like in fb* I wonder why there's less review here. I saw how many favorites and follows you have but not the reviews *pout* so unfair don't cha think? Oh yeah update sooonnneeer i'm having fun reading this though _. See yah soon ciao! :D. (I'm not very good at grammars and english *sighs* I regret not listening to my teacher a few years.)
yunike08 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Ooooh! Please continue this soon but the all the time you need :D

Arthur Is so kind! Well, for me he is :P

And I enjoyed Alfred's childishness. He's so cute!

Thanks for the read.
cscope1717 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for the update!
ixbranna16 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Soooo adorable and hilarious! XD When I read the last part I'm just thinkin, "Oooohhh Artie's got a secret crush"
Misswildcat115 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
You need to finish this! I know I'm a little late, but this story is too amazing to go discontinued. :)
OkiKitty chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
More usuk in this one 3 And it was funny! Luv this story!
OkiKitty chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I loved the ending there. Psh, Al's such a child!
OkiKitty chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
This story is so interesting. Poor Alfie.

And you are not updating slow. 4 chapters in 5 days? That's faster than I've ever updated!
OkiKitty chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
How can Alfred be so cruel? And how can Arthur's friends be even crueler? Is that a word? Crueler? Meh.
RandomWriter57 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Cool story so far!

Hehe, Alfred can see the fakirs too!

*puts on serious tone* Natalie, Lili, that was a very bad thing to do.

Awesome story so far! Keep it up, or else I'll kidnap those fairies!

RandomWriter57 ( ワ )7 *salutes you*
Trilladora chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Thank you for making this story. It's very interesting and humorous. I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
theworldofidontcare chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Dont say it was bad! It wsa good! :)

I like it so far. Cant wait for more! ;)