Reviews for Out Of The Dark
Xin0Lan chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Brilliant piece! Very heartfelt. The dialogue was rather good!
LogicAndWonderland chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so (wonderfully) sad! But really well written, and I love the paradoxical dilemma. Well done!
GINNTGINNY chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
omg that want so kool! this shows you really understand their timelines :D
MissFlesh chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very, very good. I loved reading it and it was so well written. Fantastic work!
Winged Quill chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was beautiful. Completely and utterly beautiful. You've made art with words here.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is heart-breaking, but beautiful. I loved it.
Haliegh chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This story was amazing! It was soo sweet! I loved it :D
Trialia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Beautiful, and really well-written. Not many people can carry off sudden disability without making it seem like it's the end of the world, and it really isn't, so I'm glad to see you not treating it that way. Thanks for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
No other words can describe this other than simply amazing. - makayla
Iridescent Individual chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I had to read this twice, it was so amazing. This is wonderfully plotted, has excellent characterization, and really makes me feel for the characters. I'd honestly happily read more stories in this AU, just because the concept is so interesting, so if you do decide to write more, count me in! Either way, this was written incredibly.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
*sniff* Wow, that was just... beautiful. Your use of the alternately-linear was exquisite, the perfect tinge of pain to a story that tastes like the crunch of grape seeds. Normally I would ask if there's more, but this, this is complete and encapsulated in itself; there is nothing more to add, like a triangle's support, anything more would be redundant.
Arnau the Bard chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. This is a very emotional story, at least I thought so. Rather touching, too. Well done.

Poor River.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The end made me cry, that was a really amazing story.
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this! Please continue.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I have tears in my eyes. Sad and beautiful. The Singing Towers and Auran.