Reviews for Out Of The Dark
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
*sniff* Wow, that was just... beautiful. Your use of the alternately-linear was exquisite, the perfect tinge of pain to a story that tastes like the crunch of grape seeds. Normally I would ask if there's more, but this, this is complete and encapsulated in itself; there is nothing more to add, like a triangle's support, anything more would be redundant.
Arnau the Bard chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. This is a very emotional story, at least I thought so. Rather touching, too. Well done.

Poor River.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The end made me cry, that was a really amazing story.
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this! Please continue.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I have tears in my eyes. Sad and beautiful. The Singing Towers and Auran.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was so amazing that I don't know where to begin. It was so heartbreaking to think of the Doctor - but especially Eleven - as blind. And River was amazing throughout this whole thing. Seeing it from her perspective was really neat too.

Ahhh I have this weird urge to cry now. But River should project images into his mind or something, that would be cute.
B-D Banzai chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Really really good! A heart breaker, but so well written. Note to self: do not read great fan fiction at 3:30am. You will end up crying on the computer keyboard and your family will wonder what's up! Thanks again for sharing!
wibblylever chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh my lord. You have shattered my heart you have. This was incredibly well written,how it was all out of order. I loved that. But my Doctor, blind! If that were ever to happen on the show I.. I .. just couldn't handle okay! But this story was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. And I'm rambling now, but I did love this story. Gold stars for you.
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This really was beautiful.
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 6/1/2012