Reviews for Out Of The Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
No other words can describe this other than simply amazing. - makayla
Iridescent Individual chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I had to read this twice, it was so amazing. This is wonderfully plotted, has excellent characterization, and really makes me feel for the characters. I'd honestly happily read more stories in this AU, just because the concept is so interesting, so if you do decide to write more, count me in! Either way, this was written incredibly.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
*sniff* Wow, that was just... beautiful. Your use of the alternately-linear was exquisite, the perfect tinge of pain to a story that tastes like the crunch of grape seeds. Normally I would ask if there's more, but this, this is complete and encapsulated in itself; there is nothing more to add, like a triangle's support, anything more would be redundant.
Arnau the Bard chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. This is a very emotional story, at least I thought so. Rather touching, too. Well done.

Poor River.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The end made me cry, that was a really amazing story.
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this! Please continue.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I have tears in my eyes. Sad and beautiful. The Singing Towers and Auran.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was so amazing that I don't know where to begin. It was so heartbreaking to think of the Doctor - but especially Eleven - as blind. And River was amazing throughout this whole thing. Seeing it from her perspective was really neat too.

Ahhh I have this weird urge to cry now. But River should project images into his mind or something, that would be cute.
B-D Banzai chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Really really good! A heart breaker, but so well written. Note to self: do not read great fan fiction at 3:30am. You will end up crying on the computer keyboard and your family will wonder what's up! Thanks again for sharing!
wibblylever chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh my lord. You have shattered my heart you have. This was incredibly well written,how it was all out of order. I loved that. But my Doctor, blind! If that were ever to happen on the show I.. I .. just couldn't handle okay! But this story was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. And I'm rambling now, but I did love this story. Gold stars for you.
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This really was beautiful.
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 6/1/2012