Reviews for Holding Her
matsujun lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What a great story.. Love the ending specially part 'for now holding her is enough'
matsujun lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What a great story. Love the ending speciaklly the part 'holding her was enough'
kimchii chapter 1 . 7/3/2008

DEFINITELY on my top favourite list.

I loved it!

Doumyouji Makino Love
lovelymit chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Such a cute story...but I think Tsukushi would probably want to do it with Domyoji ;; (Volume 36 of the manga) Anyway, I love the "holding on" part~!thanks!
smashing sugar chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This was very sweet and IC. You truly do know your way around Tsukasa's mind. You've got a knack for writing lovely one-shots. I think it'd be amazing if you would write a novel-length Makino/Doumyouji fic.

Please, please write more HYD fics!

Hoshi Kouchu chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was such a sweet gift something that Domyoji would do

Finally a story, which actually brought Tsukushi and Tsukasa closer
TheSouthernBelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Aww! That was so amazing! I love this story you wrote!
mickeyhaha chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was great. You were able to balance the hot stuff with the heart stuff. Four thumbs to you (including the toes ;D )
Prizz chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
If I like your other fic, then I Love this fic! I really Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us! _ V,,
whitepony16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
evercute chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Just re-read it for the fourth time. Damn, it's nothing less than awesome.

You made me fall in love with Doumyoji all over again _
ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This is even better the second time! It's so cute and fluffy and adorable and fluffy and...fluffy! I want a Domyouji Tsukasa of my very own so I can get hugs...
Petitejam chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
_ Okay i said that 'A Million Reasons' was my favourite HYD fic. Colour me wrong because i love all your your HYD fics! They're so succint and sweet that i just can't choose betweent them all! And if 'the sweetest thing' wasn't acting up i'd review that too! i love the way you portray both Domyoji and Makino. Domyoji's domineering, arrogant but sweet and gorgeous. Makino's tough but not over the top eventually i really do love Tsukasa kinda way. Just as the manga intended.. Although the ending pissed me off a bit was i the only one that could see 'ELOPEMENT' in big huge letters? Well i can only pray you one day decide to write one massively love HYD fic and be sure to know that if you do i shall be at your doorstep reviewing and adoring it. So please. Anytime now would be fine. Sooner then later at that. In the meantime keep churning out these wonderful one-shots! They rock too!
evercute chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
The sweetest fanfic ever, let alone a HYD one. The characters were well written and it's as if it's an untold story left out from HYD. Absolutely wonderful. You're an brilliant writer. You've made my day with your beautiful story.
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Ok, changed my mind. THAT was the Sweetest Thing I ever read. I think I'm gonna cry, seriously! That was just written so well! You are amazing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »