Reviews for Holding Her
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/26
Awwww... these two are the purest and sweetest, also funniest, couple ever!
I wish your stories were animated cuz your stories are first class!
Mew chapter 1 . 3/11
This was an awesome story! I really wish there was more hana yori dango stories like this! Most of them here are incomplete ones :'(
Cloud9 chapter 1 . 3/11
I can actually see this happening. You have written both of them so perfectly! Tsukushi x tsukasa 4vr! xD
matsujun lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What a great story.. Love the ending specially part 'for now holding her is enough'
matsujun lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What a great story. Love the ending speciaklly the part 'holding her was enough'
kimchii chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
TOO CUUTE!

DEFINITELY on my top favourite list.

I loved it!

Doumyouji Makino Love
lovelymit chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Such a cute story...but I think Tsukushi would probably want to do it with Domyoji ;; (Volume 36 of the manga) Anyway, I love the "holding on" part~!thanks!
smashing sugar chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This was very sweet and IC. You truly do know your way around Tsukasa's mind. You've got a knack for writing lovely one-shots. I think it'd be amazing if you would write a novel-length Makino/Doumyouji fic.

Please, please write more HYD fics!

Sugar
Hoshi Kouchu chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was such a sweet gift something that Domyoji would do

Finally a story, which actually brought Tsukushi and Tsukasa closer
TheSouthernBelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Aww! That was so amazing! I love this story you wrote!
mickeyhaha chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was great. You were able to balance the hot stuff with the heart stuff. Four thumbs to you (including the toes ;D )
Prizz chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
If I like your other fic, then I Love this fic! I really Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us! _ V,,
whitepony16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
kawaii!
evercute chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Just re-read it for the fourth time. Damn, it's nothing less than awesome.

You made me fall in love with Doumyoji all over again _
ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This is even better the second time! It's so cute and fluffy and adorable and fluffy and...fluffy! I want a Domyouji Tsukasa of my very own so I can get hugs...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »