Reviews for Haunted Little Girl
indelibilities chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I love this fic, it's so well written. And I just love both the character and angst. But anyway, wonderful fanfiction! XD
xThe Painted Lady chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This was perfect! Somehow, I'm glad you decided to do Lily/Teddy. It just seems to fit a lot more... For some reason. Your writing was beautiful! And Lily's emotions and reactions to Rose seemed to be spot on considering how she felt. This was beautiful, Gamma. I love how you're writing this! :)
Funny Cat chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Oh my God... This is so beautiful and so well-written! I love how you write Lily, I can fell her pain. The description's are really, really good. Please, write some more!

Funny Cat
Vulpeculis chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Oh no Lily! I really felt her pain and fear in this. Great job!
I love the way you write Lily Luna, by the way :)

With love,
vulpeculis
TamariChan chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Oh wow, Gamma. Absolutely gorgeous. I love this idea and you packed /so/ much emotion in so few words it's unbelievable! I'm going to read some more!
(I'm having a war with myself... I want to put you on author alert so badly, but you write so much that my email will be full! :D)
Sara Darkotter chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Aw, poor Lils... She'd never be able to tell him that... He's just...

And once again, your poetic writing!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Sigh. I am overdue with reading the Great Bella Swop and I come and read this instead. I blame my Jamacian heritage for that, it gives me West Indian timing;D I must admit, I like your portrayal of Lily, keep writing
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That is so beautiful. So dark, and sad, but beautiful! I've really come to love Lily Luna as a character and it's all because Lily. I'll probably never be able picture her differently now. But I simply love her character! She's so complex like this. She has so many layers and I find it fascinating to read really. I could actually feel the emotion in the words you used and the way you laid out everything I thought was perfect. It all just seems so poetic. It was simply beautiful!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow! I don't know about anyone else... but that third last paragraph just gave me this huge sense of foreboding... Should I be scared?

Poor Lily though! this story just completely punched a hole through my chest and touched my heart. I love it!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is really good! I love Lily, she's one of my favorite characters, and I love this different perception on her here. I've never thought of her keeping a diary like this before, one filled with the words used against her, and I think that's a really original idea. I can definitely imagine people comparing Lily to her brothers, her older cousins (especially Rose), and her parents, and, like you've shown here, I can imagine her disliking the comparison. This is very well-written, and there were no mistakes that I saw; also, I think you captured Lily's emotions and her personality very well. You were able to get the point of this across in only a couple hundred words, and I loved this drabble. It's so angsty, and Lily angst is awesome, so nice job!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ohmgosh, this is awesome! :D I can't wait for more. :)
TamariChan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Gorgeous so far!
Sara Darkotter chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
:( Sad right from the start, but beautiful!

Let us join in missing of Lily, I shall stand beside you (A little behind or in front, whatever you think befits a minion such as myself) in these troubled times.

"let them become thoughts that swirled dangerously around her head, that she had to run away from them."

Dunno why, this bit just rolls in the head in a way that's so... Poetic... Love it.