Reviews for Once a hero Always a hero
Plz write more soon
reveress-plegue chapter 4 . 7/17
Like it
PantherGuide chapter 2 . 7/17
throw Bucky in to the mix and you'll really have one heck of a storyline. maybe instead of being captured again by HYDRA after he fell from the train, being a wizard, Bucky was found by other wizards fighting Grindalwald and he's been with the British Aurors ever since. he could get drawn in when he sees footage of Captain America.
akasanta chapter 3 . 7/17
Awesome story!

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
stars90 chapter 3 . 7/16
I really want to hear how this Harry gets on with the Avengers. Please keep going!
faneka chapter 2 . 1/5
I just found this story and have enjoyed the first three chapters. I hope you will update soon. I'd like to see Harry meeting the Avengers and find out what Teddy is planning.
Skendo chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I have noticed that you have not updated in a long while! Please can you update the next chapter as this story is amazing!
EmeraldPotter chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
PLease more chapters
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Love!
sweetchick621 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Awesome! Please continue!
Lady Artemist chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
This is really interesting, I hope you will update!
Bex chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Please update! :)
Yubi.Inc chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
i like the way that this is going. a reluctant wizard will fit in just fine with all the other Avengers: none of them really wanted to be there either, the fact that it is being used as the wizarding worlds introduction to modern society is brilliant! curious though, is Teddy going to 'stowaway' or is he planning something else?