Reviews for Measure of a Man
LinBates chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great!
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
a great story, well writen sad but happy, the only thing im not clear on is whether or not the rest of the knights know about the magic, i thought at first they did but the end changed that
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awwww….!
mayatrau chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice bromancey goodness:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was really really amazingly good but I have one question. Where's Leon?
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is so sweet. And it really shows Lancelot's laid-back yet efficient personality.I hated the writers of the show for killing him and so I love stories about him.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww!

Poor Merlin, having to go through such trauma...

And the knights were fantastic; awesome friends :)
Veilwuarrah chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awww.. this was so sweet and hilarious. I wouldn't mind reading more
Well done!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was nicely written.

Love a bit of angst before going to the dentist!

Thank you!
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
AwwWWWWwwww! I think I have a new favourite fic This is just so cute and gorgeous and fluffy and I want to cuddle it and keep ten of it under my bed... Cute! :D
Nononsense98 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
sooo sweet!
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I couldn't stop laughing. I'm sorry, but I really couldn't. Merlin being drugged NEEDS to be cannon. Something like this HAS to happen. It will be one of the funniest moments on TV, ever. Of course, Lancelot would have to be taken out...since he, you know, died and all... Which really sucks cuz I loved Lancelot :( Why'd the writer's have to kill him off?
bluespiritgal chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nicely written. Love the hurt Merlin, awkward group bromance/comfort. Hate to think how Merlin will feel when he's back in his head, if he remembers.

A funny picture indeed would be to see the knights returning to Camelot all bloody and bruised, and Arthur with his broken nose (a black eye or whatever other visible bruise he's sporting). When asked if they ran into a group of bandits that got the better of them, Arthur irritably frowns muttering someone along the lines of "No, just one annoying, useless, skinny, and overly boney manservant" who of is slumped rather pathetically against a knight looking to epitome of guilt.

I love a read that lead to more daydreaming scenarios. Thanks again. quite enjoyable
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
"The young man who rode into battle without armor, his only weapon a secret that could just as easily end his life as save it, but a weapon he used anyway and always to save others."

Can Lancelot please be alive again, but not all corpsified and magic-womanizer but actually him, because you just reminded me why I loved him so much.

This one was just... really funny. I couldn't help laughing all the way through, even though I was sad for Merlin and it really wasn't a humourous premise... at all. But him beating the /crap/ out of all these knights was too hilarious. AND I kept picturing them explaining their bruises to the other knights or Gwen when they got back... :)

By the way, you manage to get the best plots into your stories without spending time actually going through what happened to lead the characters to the moment you want to explore. It is seriously impressive.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/15/2012