Reviews for Measure of a Man
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 3/29
Cute!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/7
This is amusing and great example of not understimating. As well as the knights having their backs handed to them without even meaning it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Funny and sad. Excellent tale.
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
This was a wonderfully sweet story of such friendship and camaraderie, that it was just beautiful. Well done. Your imagery is just amazing as always. You're a brilliant writer and I just love your style.
My favorite line was: "Gwaine thumped Arthur on the shoulder. A groggy, irritable Arthur elbowed Elyan and Elyan took it out on Percieval with a kick to his shin." I just love how you can inject humor into a story about Merlin practically being tortured. I suppose some light hearted humor to balance the dark and mature themes. Anyways, I enjoyed this, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I'm positive I got a weird look from a few people in the store whilst I read this. You had fun writing and it was sooo worth.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I loved the fluff at the end! That was nicely written!
AshKetchum425 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This story is my favorite thing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
sweet!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
*amused* Honestly, I just love the way they woke each other up. Jeez, they're worse than kids, I swear.
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was really, really good! Amazing writing! Keep up the great fanfics!
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
-giggles- I can see them all trying to make excuses for the bruises later. Also, with as funny as I find this, I may not be completely awake. It is 5 am after all. Well, 4:52, but same difference.
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I like your depiction of Merlin being rather difficult even for a group of knights to subdue. Quite a sscrapper, indeed.
Ravenclaw667 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Beautiful! is there more?
LinBates chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great!
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
a great story, well writen sad but happy, the only thing im not clear on is whether or not the rest of the knights know about the magic, i thought at first they did but the end changed that
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »