Reviews for Why Can't I have You?
createprotecttransform chapter 2 . 2/18
Dum-E is the best voyeur I know. Loved it!
Miranda Raizel chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Lol I love the last line & the story XD
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
When Bruce left, I was super sad! But then he came back, and DAMN that scene was super sexy! I love bottom!Tony, and you wrote it brilliantly! ;D hehe, and that ending was great, Dum-E videotaping it. *sigh* oh, Tony. ;) Loved this, great job! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh lord Tony, you can't just push Bruce into a closet and do that without warning! He's a shy one, you have to go slower with him. I hope Bruce will be able to help Tony, and that they can get over that little situation without another argument. Great first chapter! Loved it! :)
snapebunny chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I really liked this, the only thing that really bothered me was that you use their names 2 or three times in a sentence! As I read this second chapter it became more and more noticeable until it became downright distracting to the story. Use more pronouns or structure your sentences better so that every other word isn't 'Bruce' or 'Tony'.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter.
Epke chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I just literally became a member so that I could shove you with my love. That means I can't send you any pms, so this might be a rather short review...

I honestly did not expect the.. the lemon there at the end in chapter two. (is it still called a lemon?) There were hints, but it came out of the blue. This is not a bad thing! It all worked out and linked together, and it made sense.
I have to say, I haven't thought about this crossing before. It's been told to me, but it didn't stick. You've made me a stone-hard (ehehe, innuendo) Truce fan. Seriously. I've been sitting here giggling continously for an hour.
And whilst all this time, this isn't planned in any way to become a reality by Marvel (as we know), this was very believeable, and very well in character. I could see these lines being said by respective characters, and almost saw the movie in my head.
Very well done. Thank you. You've stolen my heart.
You just earned a rigid fan.
kurofye.D chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
:D great fic!
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Cute story. I was a little suprised when Bruce called Tony a slut... but oddly enough it fit for them. Plus Tony is a slut. Bruce better be careful not to loose too much control if he's a topping. TOny may be a slut but even he has limits,

Wildfire
mistresofmordor chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
This filming was an awesome touch, so clandestinely Tony 3
Winged-Leopardess chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
off to a great start! I look forward to more!
Artemis GoH chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I suppose that after the engineering, Bruce will have to give Tony a full body examination, and then to make things fair, Tony will return the favor? :P
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was cool! I like it!
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hmmm, what's going to happen next?