Reviews for Summer Fever
Saki chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
:D Its all ive ever wanted and dreamed of! Thanks for the fanfic!
Rudeka and Grim Reaper chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Tigrou19 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I loved it :)

Pascal can be so clueless, sometimes... :D
Tigrou19 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
"You're room?" She blinked. - Your room.

So basically, Pascal made a shower ? :)

Ah ah, I love this fic :D
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
So cute!
ArouraLeona chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Fantabulous! Thanks so much, this was adorable.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
YEAHHHH :D Although Asbel's random interruption was done a bit awkwardly, I liked the rest of it just fine. Good job
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
LOL at the last line. In all honesty though, I feel that both Hubert and Pascal are excellently in character; the only thing that sticks out to be is Hubert not putting up as much of a fight about Pascal and him sleeping in the same room. If Aston and Asbel's love lives are any indication, the men of Lhant aren't exactly normal when talking to the people they like. But otherwise, nicely done! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
For some odd reason, I was hoping that the President would screw with Hubert a little more :D Otherwise, well done!
Brock's Geodude chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Very cute! I think you got the characters just right. I couldn't help but notice, though, that you consistently misspelled Strahta as "Stratha". Great job though, looking forward to more from you.
Haseo8 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Nicely done. Also, I don't quite understand what your saying in the last author's note.
Haseo8 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Pretty good. There weren't that many spelling and grammar mistakes. Pretty good though. Also, I lol'd at him needing to get his glasses re-sized at the end. I keep saying that too, lol.
Kalana Fox chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is off to a good start! Aside from a few spelling errors, I thought this was nice and I look forward to more ).
Haseo8 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hm, nice. Nicely written. I enjoyed it. I hope you continue. Oh yeah, just a minor detail, but it's spelled "Cryas".