Reviews for Falling into the Past
thestrangedoor9 chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Why are you not updating!? Did you put this story on hiatus!? Well its a good story so update!*shakes head and thinks* frowns all around:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( (all the frowns I have which is a buch)
Hopeless Phantom chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
It's interesting. I look forward for the next chapter. Kep going :)
divinedemon1 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
This is awesome cant wait for more
CrescentMoon01 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Continue?
Monking II chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Damn I hope you continue with this story cause it's interesting...please update :)
thepowerofmako chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
not bad but im a bit confused? O_O
KH-Hardcorefan4483 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Oh my! Sephy is scheming something again? More importantly, how did he end up in Valhalla at the first place? Update, update ASAP. Although I think Cloud has been quite ignored in this chapter.
crystal louise chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
what happens next?
cloudfarron chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Yay update, intersting fic can't wait to see what happens next keep it up XD
cloudfarron chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
this is really good can wait to see what happens next :)
zeGuy chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
So Seph really changed. I still don't trust him much. Take your time and upload a good chap!
MaskedBeauty09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww! Cloud is so sweet! I decided to read the first chapter to see how the story was, and It. Was. Awesome! Please update, I'm practically glued to my screen saying 'Update. Update. Update!' Haha, anyway keep it up, and no pressure.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I really hate Alyssa, that back stabbing bitch. I'm glad to see a more mature Hope, I don't like his younger version much. Can't wait for your next chapter
Fanfictions4ever chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Felt like a filler lol but nice lil Sephy spawn drive cloud up the wall
animissu chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
i'm not fond into this ffxiii-2 with those character except for lightning and noel lol, i love cloudxlightning, but in different situation maybe cos i love more of them then other characters, cloud and lightning always sweet and adorable together eventhough their height is almost the same ;)