Reviews for Endless Binding
LaetusLupus chapter 13 . 7/12
The...spirit accursed...feels...
You murdered my feels!
And yet, you, my dear excell in writing and character development and so forth. Very, pleasantly impressive...
ann baber chapter 5 . 3/12
anywhere and everywhere
ann baber chapter 4 . 3/12
more is lusted for. what to say but hold on to your panties!
ann baber chapter 3 . 3/12
am seriously behind the times - guess you probably won't even read this now. have only been playing for 2 and a half years. Laughter, lust and love - irresistably compelling!
ann baber chapter 2 . 3/12
am unsure if you are american or a brit. amazed to finally see punctuation in fanfic - so easy to read and appreciate. am an aussie who wanted to write but am actually a reader. love the storyline, the analogies. love your method for evoking true emotion in your reader? touche and please continue. am crazily in love/lust with the shepard/liara pairing and need them to survive so i can do same
Asariasami chapter 13 . 2/4
And, this story is probably the best fucking story I've read with femshep and Liara. Absolutely freakin' perfect. Now, if we could just have a one-shot with the three of them. I'd be interested to see how Miranda fits into the D/s power plays.
Asariasami chapter 7 . 2/4
Ok, I just have to say that I recently stumbled on this story and I'm loving. every. goddamn. minute of it. This was one of my fantasies, to see Miranda, femShep and Liara have a little lovable fun. Great great awesome job! I love your writing. You've really done a great job fleshing out their personalities and quirks. Also, the sex is hot too.
LCsweetbod1 chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
I have to say i am sorry about the typo's! But you have writtern a piece worthy of publication! Maybe a few more chapters in which there is more loving between LLiara and Shepard (F),,,maybe one of Miranad and shepard having a break during the war with the collectors where they talk ..in the end they never confess their love... but so ckose to...another where sam and shepard makes a bet while playing chess,,,of course Shepard losses with Sam enjoying Shepard's body! just a few suggestions! Keep up the great work! your Fan LC
Rooi chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Just re read all of the installments. I love this work! Hope you continue it some day :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Not sure if you're going to end this story here, but if you do it would be a good place to. Really good fic :3
Yuri-hime chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
You've handled the balancing of these three relationships brilliantly. Quite honestly, I'm beyond impressed with your writing. I wasn't expecting a 3-some story, but you've handled and presented it all in such a way, as to be so believable in how it has all come about, I can't help but be drawn in fully. I'm fully engaged in the story, and have become anxious to find out how it all is resolved. Truly fabulous and amazing writing, and I thank you deeply for writing and sharing this true masterpiece :)
Alohamora chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Oh. My. God. That was absolutely beautiful. Please tell me you're going to continue. I really want to see how this plays out with the bondage side of things. And I'm actually more interested in Miranda's feelings for Liara and how they will develop.

Fucking brilliant.
evgk chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
this fic is awesome, though can't say that i'm fond of idea that miranda join into shepard and liara sex life.
hilt51 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Good story, interesting smutty goodness with a great plot, I wonder where miranda will fit in in the d/s part of shepard and liara's relationship. I am hoping at the top shepard needs someone to keep her in line and not overexerting herself , not taking her meds and such.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
ARE YOU KIDDING ME COLLAR MIRI PLZ we always see miri as a leader let her be the bitch in this story let her OMG that will be sooo hott (just thinking about it SOOOOO HOT)