Reviews for Dreams Only Last For a Night
kietrolover1991 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
dude this story is awesome you have got to continue i was so getting into it and it soooooo needs more lemons between katara and zuko
cabasa chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
i have to admit... this is a little too much like 50 shades.
cabasa chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I DON'T WANNA READ SPEAKING D: LEMONS, LEMONS, LEMONS! lol. anyways, love zutara for life.
cabasa chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
i haven't read such a good lemon so too long! great job!
KJun chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
And I was really getting into this! Did he arrive in time? I hope so! Congratulations!

Kat
the Moon our Witness chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
This so unfortunate ): I really hope you'll get your notebook back.
jadebingham chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
lol congrats, and my birthday is may 12 and my dad and I have the same birthday xD.
BreakingNewsLoL chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
good for you and i mean good that you have a baby D dont worry you will your book or to give some advice to find your plot again is to just readre your story but that will take a long time but its better then getting all sticking and stinking from looking and unpacking from boxes and stuff or looking around the house all day and good luck and blessing for you and your baby and im just 16 years old if you ask D and YES i do talk alot cause my mom and dad always tells me that im a yapping donkey and YES i grew up in a farm but moved in the city later on OK OK there done woh.. i write alot . . . so yeah bye !
TheEmoVanity chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Well that sucks. This is an amazing story soooo yeah. Hopefully you can update again
TheEmoVanity chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh crap!
DaMomo-Chan chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
I really love this story! I hope you can get your plot bunny back!
BloodVines chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you find that notebook. This is an amazing fic, and Id be pretty devastated to see it discontinued. I might take you up on that offer for brainstorming. Haha, wish you luck as a mother, I'm sure you'll do great at reading your kid bedtime stories, perhaps ones you've written yourself! Hope you find the plot back on track!
Aipom4 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Well this sucks
Silence Navarathna chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
I love this story, I hope there are more chapters.
RandomFandom chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Bah humbug, you had me waiting forever for this short tease. Not cool lol. Pleaseeeeeeeee update when life gives you a chance! :D