Reviews for Bellflowers and Wagtails
Cole the Dragon chapter 15 . 6/18
I wish the actual anime went like would make for a much more realistic situation
man chapter 2 . 3/28
I was hoping for an oc story but I got another minato story
mordreek chapter 15 . 2/12
Not bad, not bad at all. kept true to the manga for the most part without turning Minato into a total wimp. Considering season 2 is already out, do you think you will do your mix of the anime and manga again any time soon?
ByLanternLight chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
5/5.
Armandhas chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
You lost me when Yukari beat Minato in the spar. I wanted to read about a stronger Minato so seeing him lose against his little sister was too much like the Canon.

Otherwise I enjoyed your story and u wish you like with future projects.
SpecH82 chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
So will there be a continuation of/on this story?
zookster chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
I've jut read this story and it's pretty good. And I was curious about a sequel. Any idea when you'll start it.
MangaMan chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
I just finished your story, and I absolutely loved it. Not that I has been a year since you finished it, I hope that you have plans to start Part II of this story very soon. I was one of the best Sekirei fanfics that I have read
Zero00Heroes chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
I wish you luck in your help writing and hope you can continue this series as soon as possible. No More Heroes.
Belthezzor chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I tried to continue your story, but Miya was too annoying, ad Minato is way to cooperative with her bullying and threatening ways. This is always a problem when I read Sekirei fanfiction, so it's not specifically you. I don't know in what kind of messed up world where an independent and confident person would stand for her behavior at all. The worst part is that she is a hypocrite in the extreme, both in the actual canon stories and in most fanfiction, including your own. Good luck with you story, because it is very well written.
FintonStack chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Really liked how this panned out and look forward to what Musubi can do with the new style of fighting or techniques (if you will). I look forward to reading the rest tonight :)
Brandon ShadowWalker chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
"Mom, your boss expects Akitsu to wear an outfit that will get her arrested for public indecency. Do you mind if I kill him and then flush the remains down a toilet?"

A rush of static swept over the phone as Takami sighed. "I don't mind, son, but I'm certain he'd find a way to either come back to life or crawl out of a manhole if you tried it. Don't bother."

Hahaha that was funny, but I do agree with you on that one.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
look nice story
moneygreen932 chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
I have to say that this was a very well done story... at first i was interested in it because it was going to follow the events of the Anime... but then once i saw that it was with a stronger Minato who actually fought and also was strong minded in the fact that he stands up to people all the time i started to believe that it wouldn't be as good or fun as stories who use the real Minato personality... I figured he'd be finding ways to fight and outsmart Sekirei that threatened him and i find that those stories that make him a fighter are not that fun as it takes away from the fact that this series is about beautiful women actually protecting this man who seems weak but grows stronger and has his moments of showing inner strength.. but this story was a pleasant surprise as this Minato was very believable and also had his moments of being witty and funny and also even being submissive to his sekirei which also adds humor... it wasn't as humorous as the wimpy Minato (although i don't really consider him wimpy) but it was funny and entertaining enough to compensate for it.

Also the mix in romance was good too.. even with the late addition of Kazehana (who i didn't think i would like in this story as she got mad once she heard Minato talk down about Minaka which shows attachment and i hate her being attached to that idiot) but she came around and became like the same Kazehana i know and love (my fave sekirei)

despite my dislike of a strong Minato from the start of stories it didn't bother me much in this story... in fact i have almost nothing to say that did bother me in this story... Although at first Tsukiumi's way of talking did bother me... I LOVE the old english way she talks in the english dub as i think it makes her unique from all the other people in the show and it also makes her different from other anime characters... so anybody who puts that into their story gets bonus points from me... but your way of changing it slightly annoyed me as it made her sentences very long and dragging when she actually has pretty short sentences just with some big words and in old english in canon... but eventually as the story went on it smoothed out and when i just substituted some words in my head while reading it all worked out...

In conclusion to this long review i really enjoyed this story and was very happily surprised it proved all my doubts wrong.. i was also happy that this story while following the events of the anime with a mix of following events of the manga, was not a carbon copy of canon as those are boring (if you wanna read canon word for word why not just watch or read the actual thing... that's not what Fanfiction is for) and even had your own events thrown in which kept me on my toes.. (as most writers make some slight changes and then proceed to copy the same thing from canon... I enjoyed this story very much and finished it within a week.. you left open a lot of possibilities that also sort of stray from what happened so far and will be interesting to see where these things lead... I eagerly await the sequel to this story and pray that you don't leave us waiting like fans of sekirei await the 3rd season (which doesn't look hopeful to ever be made SMH) and hopefully events in the manga progress enough for you to continue on soon..
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
While they pondered that question, they failed that "to see"
I am really enjoying your work I just hope I helping to point out very minor flaws. One thing is the level of knowledge the sekieri have of the world varies widely.