Reviews for Sansa and Sandor, an alternate tale
magnus374 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Poor Sansa.
TheBlack1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
A really great story so far, I hope you continue
Rhi chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Oh...Mah...God. this is how it should have happened. please keep up! i really cant wait to read more!
Jasdenmort chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Valyrian steel resolve.., oh someone is going to steal that, it was too good.

I admit I'm primed for revenge, but should add I'm most interested in your plan/vision for the story. You have tapped in to the characters perfectly, set a suspenseful mood and you've barely topped 5k words. Skillfully done!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Yay! An update! Can't wait to see the Sandor/Sansa escape. Love the interactions between them. More soon please!

-Rae Rihanna
Moa in the Moon chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Great update! I just love this story.
Hope-W chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
just can't wait for the next part
Icky Boodles chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Wonderfully effective dialogue, brilliant groundwork laid for revenge and hopefully escape. Love their interactions, too yummy for words, please put a rush order on the next chapter and I will add you to my Christmas gift giving list, lol.
Captain Arbitrary chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I loved this chapter! Especially the laugh they shared at the end, it was short but sweet!
Moa in the Moon chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This is fantastic! I hope that you keep updating! I really like that you are also writing in Joffrey, though he is so vile!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This is marvellous and really want to read more!
Hope-W chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
be strong sandor...but for Gods sake DO SOMETHING!
Jasdenmort chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Alright, little dragon, take us there. You write that depraved Joff much too well I am ready for some revenge on par with The Horseman (Aussie-2008).
Nightdove105 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I enjoyed reading your version and can't wait for your next chapter. Please continue! :)
Icky Boodles chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
This is so wonderful and captivating. Such tension and anticipation that is already near tangible and the battle and exploration of such a vast range of emotions.

I love this, with a capital L!