Reviews for Repair
Revan 3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Not sure I understood the end, but the fic was rather nice.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, poor Knock Out. All alone now... well, at least he has Soundwave for a few minutes. I rather liked this awkward interaction actually. Well done.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was really well done. I love stories like this, that respect but at the same time enhance characters we thought we knew well. Funny how many times the big discoveries lay within apparently unimportant interactions like the one Knock Out and Soundwave had in here, which at the end turned out to be pretty meaningful.

Great job.
Domenic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is my headcanon now.

I dunno, Soundwave's so mysterious, this is part of my thoughts on him, that he would do this for a Decepticon comrade that wasn't currently trying to backtab/kill Megatron, that had simply failed while trying to succeed in serving Megatron. I love the Starscream quote Soundwave used to explain his help to Knock Out.

And I do like Knock Out's wariness over this, because while I think this is subtly within Soundwave's character, Knock Out wouldn't really know that. And kinda goes with my own headcanon that KO wants less help in the aftermath of Breakdown's death.

And I love how along the way Knock Out calms down enough to act a bit more like himself with Soundwave, drop his wariness some-only to snap back into an even more wary/panic mode when thinking that he might've sounded too insubordinate. And Soundwave really actually doesn't care. Again gels with my thoughts-like, Soundwave would be pretty neutral with Knock Out's usual behavior, as long as he's not trying to backstab Megatron and is still doing his job/trying to do his job.

I love how observant Soundwave is, especially with regards to changes in Knock Out's mood and such.

And really good use of that 'broken things' quote. I like how it can work for both KO and SW.
Huntress Kyburi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I rather liked this.
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was actually quite awesome!

Not very many stories with Knockout and Soundwave.

Keep up the good work!
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
If I was Knockout I would have been scared too! Great job :)
Leradomi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I know this is a one shot but can you write more or something lengthier, because I love this and want more
grayorca chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was a nice piece, and not overtly fluffy, which I like. A little gesture of benevolence that doesn't feel out of place, even between these two particular Decepticons. Good work!
lost frequencies chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Aww.

That was really nice of Soundwave to help out a comrade/medic in need; even if he was being grouchy and fearful about it. Still I wouldn't blame Knock Out for feeling that way.

Since losing his partner, things just got from bad to worse and not only did he have to put up with a tarnished image, his ego was bruised, and I'm certain underneath all that rage, he's still grieving. Poor KO.

I like the "because you like broken wings" quote. For some reason, it reminds me of Knock Out.

Thanks for writing this. Keep it up!