Reviews for Of Bloodlines and Breeding
susu-anon chapter 1 . 6/25
Kouga is often referred to as a wolf Prince but I’m glad you’ve established InuYasha’s royal status. Both of his parents come from nobility, and I always class Inu-no-Tashio (Toga) as a King/Lord/Emperor what have you of the Western Lands in his own right who married a human princess Izayoi which would make her a Queen/Empress Consort.

but this was cute Prince InuYasha Of The Western Lands
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20
What is koga talking about? He is clan/pack/tribe leader. Ayame is royal blood, and princess of all wolf youkai people.
Alannada chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Oh goodness, I'd love more fics where Inu acts and tals all royal
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
2.30 AM in the morning, my baby is sleeping beside me while I'm smiling like an idiot, trying to hold my laughter from reading your story..
I love this!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I LOVE THIS! So funny!
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Lol that was funny!
Amarelle chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Kagome interrupted him again with her fingers at her temple. "Kouga! Indoor voice!"

He gave her a confused look. "But…we're outside?"

Fucking looool. This line cracked me up so hard.
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Quite funny story!
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
loved it! i dropped my jaw lol! bribery Ramen classic lol
pApAw chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
..this fic is soooo cute!
and inuyasha being so regal is really hot!
love it! .

-paw
Wildwood chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love the part where Inuyasha says "Keh…what the f*** are you idiots staring at?" Lol lol lol lol lmfao XP *died from laughing*
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
i am extremely amused. in manga inuyasha has quite an extensive vocabulary when he's being serious and wants to use it (even when he's full youkai) so i can see him being what his mother raised him to be when the need and motivation arises... nicely written, love the humor.

i found this little gem as i was foraging through archives for some good reading.

if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on.

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

yaLOPVAuJs4

the anime can be watched anywhere they show anime on line. the same with the manga. i like watching it through 'animeseason', 'anilinkz', 'crunchyroll' or 'animefuel' when i want to watch it but my husband is watching something else on television (google them for their links to watch free anime on line).

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Otaku chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It's cute,creative,and it makes me LOL
;)))