Reviews for Blood Raining Night
RihannaSxyBbz chapter 1 . 2/15
My puppy always makes that "nya" noise, and now I just think of Reicheru when he squeaks. Thanks.

Anyway, are the Yakuza demon hunters now? Do they wear cutesy Japanese school outfits as their uniforms? I wasn't aware of these changes, and I wonder to what end they made them.

I love how her dad disappears in a smoke bomb. That really is the most evil way you can possibly leave somewhere.
I just wanna say... there's actually a game of this. I'm abso-fucking-lutely serious. Look up Maid Madness on Reicheru's youtube.

None of the copyrighted characters show up but it's still a hoot.
A Decent Hoonter chapter 5 . 12/24/2020
After reading the customary first five chapters of Blood Raining Night, I can safely say that whatever aspirations the author has should be locked in a chest and thrown into hell, and while we’re at it, take the author too. Honestly, if you want a good idea of how this story goes, look at the Jelloapocalypse guide to Fanfiction video, and there you go. Every mistake and poor choice shown in that video is in here, and some that didn’t even make it into the video. This reads like someone had an idea while high and started writing, and then never stopped. Characters and plot lines get thrown in without a care and the most damning of all is her inclusion of the avatar Korra instead of Aang. Korra was the lesser show! You don’t ignore a prime rib steak for a piece of chicken you found on the floor! I went to the authors account for some answers on this travesty, and it turns out that she might be Asian, might be, but she never fucking specifies. So none of her weeaboo Japanese usage gets a free pass. Apparently she also has a deviantart and so I did what no man should do, I went there. It took a bit since the author suspiciously didn’t leave a link for it, so I had to browse deviantart to find it. And after doing so I must say, it could’ve been worse. Sure her art isn’t all that good but you can tell she at the very least tries, and apparently she stopped writing and drawing about three years ago, so she’s basically off the map. All’s well that ends well I suppose. Well, not for me, I still had to read that garbage.

Highlight - "My daddy- I mean- dad even terrorizes me in my sex dreams."
Lolerman543 chapter 30 . 8/21/2020
An amazing story with a plot that's both complicated and easy to follow with a lot of character depth. I honestly can't believe it took me this long to write this review. When I was first introduced to this Magnum Opus so many years ago, I was given Nirvana which lead to my inevitable coma where I replayed the entire story over and over again for almost a decade. No that I have understood the intricacies of this story, I must share to you all my discoveries that could potentially advance the human race by 50,000 years. First let me begin by saying that I really love this fanfic which I can't stress enough. Second, Reicheru is the next Stephen King/George R.R. Lucas or Martin or whatever his name was cause it's not Reicheru. Third, I'm currently stalking her. That would be all. To be continued.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2020
I... enjoyed this? I really did? I'm so confused?

Ah, well. I loved the twist, not gonna lie. So there ends Blood Raining Night. It's taken me about two years to get through this... but I can now say I've survived the story of the cat demon/yakuza member/vampire/god-birthing 17-year-old (I think I got all of her descriptors).

But something's still bothering me... WHAT THE HECK WAS MR. HANAYUBI DOING WITH MINNA IN THE JANITOR'S CLOSET?!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2020
The description of the burrito is both hilarious and making me want to puke... WHY is it wet? Wet with grease? Melted cheese? Sour cream? Guacamole? I need to know, Rei-chan! I don't think I'll sleep soundly otherwise!

I've also come to the conclusion (based on the effort that goes into writing a 30 chapter story, plus doing a fanime of it) that you are indeed serious about this. I truly don't think you're a troll. It both scares and comforts me to know there are indeed writers out there who create things like this with absolute seriousness. Move over Tara Gilesbie, you are my new hero.

Nya-on~.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2020
Ok...is this incest or what?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
Please come back we need you
i hate you autho chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
my gfthinks uglycauseof this how dar youy shebottiful
Teddybear chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Anyone else reading this for nostalgia?
Skoonk Dude chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
this is horrible... AND I LIKE IT !
Damien chapter 22 . 4/12/2019
and you ruined lucy never mind.
Damon chapter 19 . 4/11/2019
the only character I like is lucy
Pix chapter 13 . 4/11/2019
jfc im gonna piss myself laughing
Reicheru chapter 30 . 3/17/2019