Reviews for Blood Raining Night
Weeaboo Trash chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Despite loosing Hellsing, Elven Lied, Hetalia, FullMetal Alchamist and now... Black Butler... I realized I still have an anime left. An anime that basically started and ended my weeaboo phase.

Ladies, Gentlemen and fellow Anime Lovers, I am pleased to inform you that Death Note has dodged a bullet with this one! Unless in a surprising plot twist, Reicheru gets killed off by Light Yagami by writing her name in the death note.
bovarchist2 chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Syggys, climb back into the retched scythe-hole you emerged from, you concave cretin.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Girl! Your maths! That is wrong! 45(x-90)/3 is 15x - 1350
Its not -1335x! Thats miscalculation!
Please, study hard, this is just the basic knowledge! 0_0
Now I'm not judging but I'm giving an advice, please update this, dont make others stupid, care for others knowledge, science fiction is OK but maths and english are important ESPECIALLY THE BASICS. There is no fiction in maths, please.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
'Sesshomaru the Vampire Lord is black'
Racism alert XD so you're saying he turns into a nigga?
Just kidding, don't take this seriously though
anis chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Please update, you're getting to quick on the plot. And slow down girl, make the other characters useful too, don't use them once. Instead of a random witch, it could be a person in a long cloak she didn't realize pass by her rudely and Recheru got angry so they started a fight. Neither one lost, the cloaked person just escaped. And bybthe fact that the cloaked person was actually her father at the end of the story _
LevitatingPiez chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
So I'm actually into Hetalia now, before I wasn't part of any of the fandoms, but now I am and: DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH DENMARK OR DOITSU. DON'T. YOU. FUCKING DARE. AND IF YOU GO NEAR ITALY...DEAR GOD.
Anyways, you've messed up their characters. Just...please...no
Anon chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
WHATISTHISSHIT
sarah chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
oh god, please tell me this is a joke ._.
I chapter 29 . 11/19/2014
Oh god no don't tell me Misty from Pokémon will be in this too
Donna chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
This is like the "My Inmortal" of the 2010's decade. I love this :,D

Liek If U Cry Everytiem
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
Rei hun ur not a good athour and ur reely have sex drive issues
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
same
Syggys chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Needs more yaoi.
Syggys chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
When your are gonna include some yaoi in the story.

PS. VISIT MY imdb PROfile where I trash hsitty english voice actors like Mel Blanc, only jap va are good because japanese people is inherently better.
Syggys chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Im homosexual and disliked this chapter lacked any homo rape on it. However i still olike this story.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »