Reviews for Blood Raining Night
Lanky Kong chapter 30 . 3/29/2017
I've watched the fanime,
I've watched the reviews,

But rather than hating this like the person i am (whom reads horrible fanfics for shits and giggles) I really liked this! It's so bad it's good! I wished people made stories like this, ones that seem like a joke, but are serious.

Great job, Reicheru!

~ Lanky Kong, the orangutan with no style, no grace, and a funny face.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2017
this is shit
Big Tits McGee chapter 30 . 3/4/2017
this made me nut x3
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
worst. fanime. EVER.
Kazuhira Miller chapter 30 . 2/15/2017
You should really kill yourself.
This story is not only poorly done but all the respectable characters are all out of character.

Thanks for wasting my fucking time and I hope the niggers burn down your house.
Tyrantking9002 chapter 28 . 1/25/2017
Why would a god need aid of any kind? Plus, i sorta want to bad this TROLL-fic could get if the aurthor even bothers to even recall this story.
Revolver Ocelot chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
This is a tasteless piece of garbage, I have read better fanfics from 4 year old kids high on acid.
Would not recommend to anybody unless they are into Mary-sue bullshit stories
dude what chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
Her name is "Shart-san"
Shart

My sides
Broly chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
That's it? It ends there? What
JensenDaniels32 chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
Elaine is GOD in this story. Why would she need help escaping from Shart?
better author chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
this sux
Catherine Asbury chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
The sky was a deep magenta as the sun peaked behind the clouds during the twilight hours of the morning. Reichreu wakes up beside Denmark, a fine haired fellow. She rolls over and creaks out "Dennnnny-kun, good morning!" Denmark awoke in a panic, grabs the candle stick beside his bed and beat Reichreu in the head, knocking her down and unconscious. "Thank god you got her," officer Willis Johnson says. "...she's escaped the mental ward, apparently she smears menstrual blood on her eyes and fights invisible people."
The end.
shadhardblogger chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Hmmm... it seems that the writing in your story was confusing and it doesn't make any sense at all as I progress on and on in the fanfic, but it makes much more sense when I saw the fanime. I pretty am sure that I will need to focus on the fanime review right after my dramatic reading podcast which was halfway done and going to get cancelled by the end of fall term if I keep being abstained from recording any further. I know I've written a bit better of a story than yours in comparison, but believe me - I barely saw Hetalia, but however I respect your opinion on whatever you're doing with your weeabooness on the Internet. Other than that, please make more episodes of your fanime. I'm going off to work on my own fanime which is based on a fanfic of mine called "Time Bomb" if you don't know the story that well.
Tyrantking9002 chapter 29 . 7/13/2016
the only good thing that I could say about this fanfic is that it is better than the my immortal fanfic...and that's saying not only a lot, but way little.
Maaaaarshy chapter 23 . 7/5/2016
I am 23 chapters in and I'm still asking myself what the plot is. I dunno if I should be disappointed or angry with myself about it.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »