Reviews for Blood Raining Night
Nolongeractive9999999999 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I FIND IT FUNNY HOW THESE STORY WAS MADE IN 2012 AND ITS STILL GETTING REVIEWS. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Reicheru is a massive hypocrite. She Lucy, bullied her, called her a whore and a bimbo when Lucy had one threesome. Threesomes doesn't automatically mean whore. Reicheru however is. She told Denmark she loved only him, would never hurt him, 3 chapters later she cheats on him with Inuyasha and gets pregnant with God. I don't blame Denmark, Reicheru should have known he'd be upset, she only cried because she got caught. Honestly Denmark needs to break up with her, find someone better.
And Inuyasha broke character, he took off in the sunset with Reicheru, later fucks her while poor Kagome gets left captured, brutally raped because no one cared enough to find her.
U know hwo chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Is there ever going to be an update. It's been a year
Btw chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
It's Watashi NO namae wa
Not Watashi o namae wa
The secind one means that name is a verb.
ChrisRisk chapter 26 . 11/21/2015
Automail doesnt work like that. Rei would need surgrey. Why didnt Winrie put Rei's hair in a ponytail before attempting to attach the arms? Why does Rei HAVE to have special eyes, not normal ones? And the big fat breasts part was extremely unnecessary. Everyone knows Reicheru is beautiful, has huge breats, you dont have to describe her features in every chapter, just say chest instead of luscious, chest and all.

She needs to be toned down a little, too much love, too perfect, far too overpowered, dont make her God, she cant be the next Avatar if Korra is alive. Avatars take years to be born. After Aang died, years later Korra was born to be the next Avatar. If Reicheru was to be the next Avatar, Korra would have to be dead. There can only be one Avatar living at a time, thats how the cycle works.

Why is Goku the worst person ever in this? Goku is pure innocent, kind, thoughtful, caring, he would never act like this. Hes like a child in a man's body.

Reicheru thinks her life is so terrible, thinks Lucy just uses her own life as a excuse to be mean. Reicheru has had bad stuff happen in her thats painful and will affect her forever, but noone has had it worse than Lucy. You say "Lucy is mean, she killed innocent people", when she did that as a child she became emotionally unstable because humanity was so cold, cruel to her, she just snapped. But once she realized how bad she hurt Khouta she felt terrible about it, tried to attack his cousin a few times but stopped when she remembered Khouta's cries when she killed his sister and father. Shes never going to forgive herself for that. She saved Nana after that guy killed Mariko and her father. Lucy is not nice, yes, but she would never attempt to give abortions, is not that cruel or evil. Shes just hurt, doesnt understand much about love or kindness because she hardly gets and it all started just because she has horns on her head.

Reicheru gets so much praise, attention, love, kindness, gets so many special privileges, while Lucy has noone. Cant Reicheru stop being a jerk to lucy, at least try to get on her good side?
Tara Gilesbie chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
People say Im bad yet there are morons that actually come in defense of this crap.

You are worse than preps.
Noone chapter 30 . 11/8/2015
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SUCH THING
another Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
(sorry to write an entire essay, but I have a lot to say)

In response to the Guest who replied to SkylaMeow,

I find it comical how people over exaggerate and even "add on" what happens in BRN. Sometimes, it's flat-out false.

Q: "lots of rape"
"Lots"...? The sexual encounters between Korra and Sesshomaru, Reicheru and Denmark, and Lucy and Goku, were consensual. The only rape that happened was when Korra attacked Kagome. As disgusting as that was, that's not "lots." And you're not really bothering to look into why she wrote that.

If you read the heading she wrote for chapter 9, it might give you more insight. Q: "The men will find the 2nd sex scene especially sexy!" That statement makes it look like Rachel (I think her name is) was expecting people to like it, and if you read a lot of manga, rape-y relationships between characters is VERY common. It's very sad and disgusting, but it's a serious selling point in Japan. Even if it was wrong, in her head, she was just giving her fans "what they wanted." And if she's a troll, you could possibly look at that scene as a parody of how manga tends to portray rape as a forgivable fetish, instead of how it can truly affect people.

Q: "insults/mocks blind or disabled people"
That is probably the most over-stretched accusation I have seen. Rachel has said before that she disabled Reicheru (by removing her eyes and limbs) in order to dis-empower her, in compliance to a common complaint that Reicheru is too perfect. That is NOT "making fun of blind people and the disabled." Not only is Rachel listening to her commenters, like you said she wasn't, but now Reicheru depends on her friends to help her live and has a hard time protecting her own daughter.

I'm guessing your accusation encompasses the part where Kouta says Q: "Yeah she can be pretty rough. It's because she's retarded and has brain damage and nobody likes her."

That's is NOT saying that Lucy is evil because she's "retarded" or anything; what the author was probably trying to say, was that Lucy's confusing mental state and hate from the people around her, has made her an angry (or in this case, "pretty rough") person. Even Sensei Hanayubi defends Lucy. That shows that the author, Rachel, is trying to show Lucy pity.

Also, after you accuse Rachel of mocking disabled people, you say Q: "In the chapter of the RETARDED singing contents with the witch or something like that..."

"Retarded" was not used in that chapter. You just used retarded as a replacement for "stupid." At least Rachel wrote "retarded" and meant retarded; someone who has mental retardation. And when Lucy is Mew in the anime, she totally shows signs of mental retardation. And who wouldn't? Most people who receive massive amounts of trauma to their brain become mentally retarded.

I'm NOT calling you an ableist, because I think that's stupid to say so over such a little thing, but your statement is surely hypocritical.

I'll give you my 100% honest opinion: I may not know Rachel personally, or what goes on in her head, but I think you and other people are trying very hard to find fault with her personality, because her art is bad and she writes like shit, but you don't want it to look like you dislike her for those reasons.

In general, Reicheru is very nice. She was a bit bitter and aggressive in the first few months/year of her writing, but since then she's been very passive and kind. A lot of the bratty things she has written were wrote about 2 or 3 years ago. I highly doubt you were a peach your entire life, right?

You can see things how you want to see them. If you nit-pick every little thing someone says and present them in a negative way, instead of looking at the actual context, you can make anyone out to be a hateful monster. Hey, I could've easily done that to you! I could've milked the part where you wrote "retarded" as a replacement for stupid, called you an ableist, and easily made you look bad. I probably could've found more mistakes in your statement, too; especially if I twisted the context of your words, much like what people do to Rachel. It can easily be done to anyone... You, me, and of course, Rachel.

So choose instead not to jump to see things negatively, and be willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt and do some research, even if you initially don't agree with them. Or better yet, ask why they wrote what they wrote in the way that they did. That's better than twisting public opinion about someone in a false, negative way.
Tsukiyama Trash chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
thank the lord Doitsu this is over or not being continued. I can't believe she just HAD to ruin all of my favourite characters in the cringiest way possible. the weeaboo cringe is strong in this one.

No but really, how Mary-sue can you get? jfc it's so bad it's not even funny anymore. excuse me while i bleach my eyes
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
story;the animation is REALLY different .This is an OK story, accept, Reicheru is a little Mary-sue. Keep up the good work tho!

-Animetor(get meh pun ? X3)
Anon chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
Somebody please put her on ED
YER chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
GOOD LORD. WHAT HAVE I STUMBLED ACROSS?! IT'S AWFUL. I hope Death Nkte stays out of this... And Tokyo Ghoul. TT_TT
I love them too much.
AriaStrife chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
I dont know why but I want a chapter 31
dfhajtrbkeytbykt chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
Moar minna x sensei plz
Some pendejito chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Troll or not troll, this story suck balls. Who cares if the author made some shitty fanime on Youtube, those horrid animation are just as bad as the original story.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »