Reviews for Male Bonding
Agent ERA chapter 4 . 1/5
Oh dear, please update soon!
Corinne chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Love your style of writing! This is so suspenseful, and I love the relationship between Wallander and Martinsson. Would you maybe check out mine if you have the time? It's called Uneasy Inuition. I'm a big fan of Wallander as well :)

Tell Magnus I say get well soon! ;)
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
You really should have continued. Its very good.
Freyalyn chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
For your first attempt at mystery/detective, it seems to be going swimmingly! Are you going to continue, or has it lapsed?
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
This is turning out pretty good so far. Definitely like the snark and grump fest going on. lol!
Goodbye GoatHill chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Enjoying it so far. Nice P.O. V., nice character interaction!
Loki'd in 221b chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
So interesting so far. Please continue!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I have forgotten what's happening just a tiny bit, but I liked it :)
sprocketwheel chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Man! I don't know what I was expecting when I first clicked on this this but I'm really surprised by how funny and intriguing it is. The narration's really witty and you've got both Wallander and Magnus' dry, grumpy personas spot on. And I absolutely adore what you're doing with the chapter titles. I just about died when I read 'Bert and Ernie'.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Your very first paragraph drew me in. I loved the tension in the scene between the two of them; I could really get a feel of their relationship. I also really liked the way you handled the interviewing process between the two policemen and the other people; I felt as if I was watching an episode.

Several notes of critique. 1. I would highly suggest you proofread before you post. Several times I saw spelling errors that took away from the deliciousness that was your story.

2. I notice you do this a lot: "Yes," he said, "Why don't we."
You should do this instead: "Yes," he said, "why don't we." Never capitalize the second part of the sentence if no period is used.

3. You did this as well: "I can't believe so." He said.
You must do this: "I can't believe so," he said.

Clear up these three aspects of your writing, and your story (and subsequent prose thereafter) will improve mightily. Like I said, I enjoyed myself reading your fic, but would love to see unburdened by glaring grammar/spelling mistakes.

All the best,

-Q
livingintomorrow chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Excellent chapter! Please update again soon!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
geez! Just when I start to think we're/I'm gonna get some answers, you throw something else in there! :)
And this is your first crack? Really? You're like a pro. Onward!
Cregga
Terra3434 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I think this is a really good chapter please update more soon i would love to know what happends next.
livingintomorrow chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh I do love reading about Magnus. Please update soon!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
More please, I'm finding myself a touch obsessed with Magnus Martinsson, to the point that I might stop watching Wallander if he's not in it anymore. Shallow of me, but true.