Reviews for Todd's Atonement
Kennna chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Please tell me that one day there will be a sequel to this! This looks like one of the best stories i have ever read and just by reading the last sentence i really want to know what would happen next. I really hoped there would be a next chapter, but it's status is complete. If this wasn't a one-shot I would of been devastated to see that it hasn't been updated in 2 years.
Mr. Dusk chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Shoot man, this is twisted and I love it.

Also, I kinda have the weirdest boner right now...XD
Ecila chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I-I'm so scared...
lemonlover chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
you did great!
TheTeenageSketchArtist chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Holy crap!Why Todd why?Anyways this could be easily an M rated story if you said the actual words.
SilverWolf1500 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I don't know what wayside is (I'm going to look it up in a sec) but I love this story. Please update!
a chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow I'm afaid for Maurecia and turned on by this story at the same time! Good job!
iLuvSport chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very interesting story. I never expected todd to be so harsh poor maurecia! But very good for a first! Can't wait for the next.
iLuvSport chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Acrofiligus chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
A little harsh for my taste. todd seems a bit OOC to treat Maurecia like that. But still its very deep and you have a way with words and emotion.

Good first fic!