Reviews for After Bouts
Daryl chapter 13 . 9/16
great chapter. letting them talk about what happened at the end of so the drama is a nice touch
Daryl chapter 12 . 8/3
i like these anne/director chapters
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 2 . 6/29
At tge risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I absolutely adore what you did in that last bit with Betty. Oh, and thanks for those mental images.
Daryl chapter 10 . 2/2
great chapter for us kigo lovers :)
Daryl chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
good chapter :) on to the date
CelendilAU chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Hey Trahern.

I love this story. I loved the predecessor and I love this one and I saw your reblog on Tumblr and realised today is the 21st already in Australia so here you go: a note of my appreciation for all the effort you put in to this story and the original. It's an awesome read every time I feel the need for a Kigo pick me up (and I've reread Best Enemies too recently.) 3

I really hope you manage to write more soon, but if you don't, that's okay too. You've already left us with way more than we deserve. :)
Orionslave chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
Damn,can't wait for more of this...and Bonnie get home an hour after Wade's conversation with Kim thanks to Anne lol
Femslash Fetale chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
Oh my gosh I almost forgot about this but luckily I didn't. This story is sooooo great! Ugh the little love battle between Kigo made my heart swell. So fantastic. Thank you for not giving up on this fic.
FurrySaint chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
I reaaaaaaaally do hope you're going to continue this. This is good stuff.
Daryl chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
good chapter
Daryl chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
kim and ron broke up! best chapter ever :)
Orionslave chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Great sequel! I think I noticed some gender changing about 1 person but not sure...can't wait for the next update since this is an awesome story!
PinkWillow chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Love this story! I'm so happy you updated!
Fenrisulfr chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Holy Tacos Batman! I actually thought that this story had silently died, damn if I ain't happy to see that it was the wrong assumption. And the quality is as good as it ever was, and that we got some more Ann and Betty! Not to mention KiGo! I hope there isn't as long a wait until the next chap but if the choice is wait or death of the story I'd wait as long as it takes. I hope you keep up being awesome and I'll be looking forward to the continuation of this most compelling story.
Lhyaran chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
A very enjoyable welcome back chapter. It was great seeing Kim and Shego together and just being themselves. Poor Wade, he really should check with Kim before doing anything too major.