Reviews for After Bouts
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 16 . 3/21
Please tell me you are still working on this story?
I love this man I would like to ask for you to make more. I love it so much, it's written so well and can't wait for the next one to come out. :) I really can't wait.
Daryl chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
update soon, this has been a good story
Daryl chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
great chapter. letting them talk about what happened at the end of so the drama is a nice touch
Daryl chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
i like these anne/director chapters
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
At tge risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I absolutely adore what you did in that last bit with Betty. Oh, and thanks for those mental images.
Daryl chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
great chapter for us kigo lovers :)
Daryl chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
good chapter :) on to the date
CelendilAU chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Hey Trahern.

I love this story. I loved the predecessor and I love this one and I saw your reblog on Tumblr and realised today is the 21st already in Australia so here you go: a note of my appreciation for all the effort you put in to this story and the original. It's an awesome read every time I feel the need for a Kigo pick me up (and I've reread Best Enemies too recently.) 3

I really hope you manage to write more soon, but if you don't, that's okay too. You've already left us with way more than we deserve. :)
Orionslave chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
Damn,can't wait for more of this...and Bonnie get home an hour after Wade's conversation with Kim thanks to Anne lol
Femslash Fetale chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
Oh my gosh I almost forgot about this but luckily I didn't. This story is sooooo great! Ugh the little love battle between Kigo made my heart swell. So fantastic. Thank you for not giving up on this fic.
FurrySaint chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
I reaaaaaaaally do hope you're going to continue this. This is good stuff.
Daryl chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
good chapter
Daryl chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
kim and ron broke up! best chapter ever :)
Orionslave chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Great sequel! I think I noticed some gender changing about 1 person but not sure...can't wait for the next update since this is an awesome story!