Reviews for After Bouts
PinkWillow chapter 16 . 2/9
Love this story! I'm so happy you updated!
Fenrisulfr chapter 16 . 2/5
Holy Tacos Batman! I actually thought that this story had silently died, damn if I ain't happy to see that it was the wrong assumption. And the quality is as good as it ever was, and that we got some more Ann and Betty! Not to mention KiGo! I hope there isn't as long a wait until the next chap but if the choice is wait or death of the story I'd wait as long as it takes. I hope you keep up being awesome and I'll be looking forward to the continuation of this most compelling story.
/Fenris
Lhyaran chapter 16 . 2/3
A very enjoyable welcome back chapter. It was great seeing Kim and Shego together and just being themselves. Poor Wade, he really should check with Kim before doing anything too major.
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 16 . 2/3
VERY happy to see this one back. New events and progression is always good.
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 16 . 2/2
Soooooo glad you finaly updated I love it. Now I'm sittin on pins and needles!
kirbster676 chapter 16 . 2/2
Update..update life is good! Happy to see you didn't abandon this most excellent story. And here comes Bonnie!
Magic Basher54986 chapter 16 . 2/2
It's about time this story got updated. I was beginning to wonder if it had been abandoned. As always, wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next one! :)

PS: I wasn't being mean. I was just saying. Love the story.
only-looking chapter 16 . 2/2
Words cannot express how happy I am to see this get updated. Nice transitional chapter here. Ann sure has a lot of tales to tell James, and Kim and Shego are just too adorable for their own good here. And now we're gonna get Joss in on the action. Booyah!

Also, I loved seeing Kim and Wade both watching Shego swaying off with dirty thoughts in their heads.

Boy, Bonnie sure gets kidnapped a lot, doesn't she? Or is this something else altogether? One wonders...

The fact that you're updating this means there are going to be more updates, right? Right? You've gotten our hopes up now.
GabrielBlade chapter 16 . 2/2
Yes, yes, YES! You're back! After Bouts is back! I am awake far too early but I have a stupid grin all over my face cause I got to read a new chapter! I love it!

Love the hook at the end there, btw, but didn't she just get rescued by Will?
DarkJosey66 chapter 16 . 2/2
Oo i see potential i have my fingers cross for some Kim Shego and Joss interaction and hopefully Ann wont be gone from the group for to long i hope
HairyLimey chapter 16 . 2/2
YES welcome back I've missed this story :-)
Nightwing 509 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
I like the pairings you have in the story.
Ctrogan chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Пожалуйста продолжите эту великолепную историю
only-looking chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Damn, I like what you've turned Anne into. And so does the rest of the cast, har har. The Anne/Betty pairing is a good one, and pretty damn hot. I haven't seen it much, if ever. I was especially fond of Betty's thoughts about Shego there towards the end. It would be even better if she was still a villain, indeed.

It's always good to see Will Du as a badass and not some stick-up-the-ass doofus. Does this most recent chapter mean that you're hooking him and Bonnie up? If so, I wholeheartedly approve. Not just because I think they would be hot together, but because at least one of the guys has to get some in this story.

Again, I'm marvelling at your ability to make everybody a horny little slut and still keep them in character. I really hope you get the urge to come back and write more of this. Because, damn.
sanekittens chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
"Please sir, may I have some more?"