Reviews for Close Acquaintances
MamzelleHermy chapter 7 . 4/3
I want to say that I'm loving this story and hoping against all hope you'll continue it :) It is absolutely perfect :)
zoneofk chapter 7 . 3/6
WOW! This is so my most favourite ever story - I love acadamy fics and there just aren't enough of them! I am looking forward to future chapters from you, your characters to me, they're spot on exact for how I imagine them to be, particularly in this time frame at the academy and how people must've treated Jim Kirk in his first year, especially for who he is and how he came to be there at Starfleet Academy and oh well, I really enjoy hurt!Jim, but I'm a bit sadistic like that. I would love the movie writers, producers & directors to use your work in their upcoming films! That would be the best ever! So yeah, I love it ok, lol. Keep up the most excellent writing please :-D Cheers, Kerry.
zachary.techman chapter 7 . 1/7
just got done reading all of this, and you're doing good. I don't have a lot of knolige with trek either, but I like you am also trying and hoping for good results.
I want to see you continue this, you have a lot of potential going for you. I'll be watching for more.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Loving the story. Thanks for posting.
Diamondblue4 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Great chapter! I can only imagine how wrung out Bones is feeling, physically and mentally.
I will be looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for a great read!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Your goal is within reach! Thanks for updating!
Faultyfox chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Brilliant story set so far. I'd say that you are a fantastic writer just for these few chapters alone, especially since you've said in the past that you never watched the original series. I hope they continue and I would love to help you with any old backstories (really all you need to know is Kirk survived a massacre on a planet called Tarsus and McCoy killed his own father at the mans request.. About a month before the cure for his disease was created) :[ angsty I know but hope it helps.
CasiNight chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Great! Would love to see a little bit more caring Kirk and sick or injured McCoy but the story is great still. I can totally see this being their relationship at the start. Please update!
inatepaz chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Hi, I like your story, it wasn't too angsty, but it had it's moments. I like your Bones. Keep writing, even if it takes a while to get a story out.
Notomi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I signed up for this site because of this story. Very well done. I look forward to more.
Diamondblue4 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Really liking your story. I hope you keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I thought it was great.
Lauri3n chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
This is awesome!
Sunnykisses chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I think you should continue! Keep up with them so we can see their progressions as friends.
Sunnykisses chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Interesting that Jim was so upset. I don't think Bones would go as far as to admit he was scared, but still! Hopefully Jim feels better.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »