Reviews for Rebound
TheProposal1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Like it :D It was great ...! You should Continue it ...! Really,, you should, I will love to see Lagon's Reaction to Megán's Really baad behavior... :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
yes. I dont know why I would only say this but when I read it I just kept nodding in agreement and saying yes...good fic!
MopSink chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Okay, I checked the publish date of this fic and see that it was posted before "Depths", so I'll forgive you for making La'gaan nice, mature and calm -in other words, OOC.

Aside from that, I LOVE the final line! "It didn't occur to me until after I reentered the base, I did ask him WHY he broke-up with her in the first place..." It really fits in so great with the canon reality of their break-up and Kon's behavior during and after.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great! I'm not a big fan of the new batch of episodes. Many things seemed rushed, and the whole show now feels watered down to La'goon is a character I think like, and you've done him perfectly.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like this and it hits that the break up was because of M'gann trying to manipulate Superboy.
Epochal Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
THIS is why I wish the show would show more of Superboy bonding with other characters in the show other than have his appearances almost always center around his relationship with M'gann.

I love how you did this from La'gaan's POV, and how he and Superboy didn't go all ROAR LET'S FIGHT OVER A GIRL. Heck, now I want more fics with Kon and La'gaan. Also like how you described Superboy here.

Not a Supermartion shipper, but I have read some of your other stories and they're awesome. D
Heliosion chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A nice wholesome piece with an interesting angle explored. The new character starring was a nice addition even if the new series has a few issues I don't agree with like the lack of a speedster and losing an archer, two key tenets of any Young Justice team