Reviews for Gladius Hispaniensis
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sad but sweet :3
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I've always loved this story and was so sad when you took it down the first time.

It's always been my headcanon that Phil and Gertie had Miles when they were older - somewhere in their mid-forties like you mentioned here. I also admire how you're willing to give Gertie some additional depth aside from having her be Arnold's "crazy" grandmother, since I feel like that's all people see her as - and thus write her the same way too. After all, I've always enjoyed writers who give the secondary characters more layers. :)

Everything just fit so perfectly here, especially with Gertie and Miles' secret about how she would mix up the holidays on purpose. You should write a fic about that and have mother and son laugh about everyone's bafflement as to why the holiday trappings are so mixed up. I would love that. :)

As always, this was a really wonderful fic, and I love it even more because Gertie is treated like an actual character and actually has some depth.

Write more soon!

xoxoxoxo
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great job with Gertie here. Yeah, this kinda explains how, despite her apparent craziness, she still shows moments of real smarts and wisdom.

Keep the good writing.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great history, i'm impressed. Really. Always, the grandma is a mistery, because she's a complex character. Wonderful.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Mysteries never end...Life does...As Sonic the Hedgehog once said, "We gotta make the best out of what little time we have left...at least that's what I figure."

Gertie, I salute you.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Exllcent fic fantasic insight in to what makes Gertie tick I really got a chuckle of what she did to that theif