Reviews for Junjou Blood Type
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Aww, this is adorable :D It's really cute that Hiroki and Nowaki have the same blood type, and the other couples make a good match too!
My blood type is A, a very common blood type in the Netherlands (hurray for me paying attention during my biology classes).
Really sweet one-shot! :)
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Again, lovely way to explain blood types. :)
It was a cute one shot. Enjoyed it greatly.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
cute
MissUzuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very cute story, love it

I've always been interested in bloodtypes from a young age since I found out mine was AB Rh, and its always gopod to learn something new about a subject you are interested in :)

Just one thing Shinobu (B) can donate to Miyagi (AB) maybe it was a typo but as you said in the Authors Note AB is the universal receiver. So I don't know a little confuced at the moment but otherwise a fantastic story.

Lots of cookies,
MissUzuki
LostPaintings chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is so cute and creative! All the characters are spot-on. Btw I have the same bloodtype as you haha
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
that was fluffy
x chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
How fun!

And funny :)

I like your ending notes.

Thank you.
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is hilarious. I loved reading this and seeing how Miyagi didn't want the same blood type so he could keep his little Terrorist's blood within said Terrorist's body. Such a sweet, punk. LOL

What would their Rh factors be? Though I think since most people in Asia have a factor, then most would be .

Each part was so in canon it makes me think it would be a funny manga. You should have someone turn it into a cartoon. I can just see Misaki's face when Usami offers to lick the blood. How perverted he can make the most non-perverted things become.

Keep up the excellent work. I look forward to SIH Blood Types. :-D