Reviews for It said Rose Tyler
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Bloody amazing I'm trying to find more jack/rose and unless I put DOCOTR who I get bloody titanic sex scenes
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS INTENSE! Poor Jack it's about time someone wrote about him finding her name on the list of the dead.

And the ending was marvelous. Especially the last line- the last word. FANTASTIC! You see, my favorite episodes of Doctor Who were the ones with 9, Jack, and Rose. I love their friendship and they actually seemed HAPPY to be venturing through space and time. There was barely any sexual tension and everything was so lovely.

Of course, I love 10 too, but 9, Jack, and Rose! Gah!

Anyway, wonderful story
Asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I loved this and when u said "and for one moment everything was absolutely fantastic" I started tearing up
pillow-fort-fandom chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i think your story was great! it made me cry tears of grief and of joy (im very emotional, in case you didn't notice) and although im pretty sure this was only a one-shot, your story doesn't "complete" so im gunna follow just to be safe, but great story :D
rauraausllyfan4eva chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
all i want is the next chapter because ur writing is amazing
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Great!
Katie Ria Tay chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is such emotional, I nearly teared up
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Rose shouldn't have gone like that. She and the Doctor were . . . prefect. Thank you for writing.
thedoctorspadawan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Trust me, that was brilliant ... I always wondered how Jack would have reacted to seeing Rose's name on the list ...
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Well, I just read all three of your stories. Very well done. You even got a tear or two out of me.

I like it how you seem to focus around the same sort of area and don't even really have Rose in here, yet the story is all about her.

Two small critisisms: In this one, I'm not so sure Ianto would have been there at this point in time. He was in the battle himself. And Gwen didn't come in till after Ianto.

And in the other one where Martha calls Rose a bimbo I don't think she would have been so snarky on her first reply. she probably wouldnt have realised she'd said bimbo and thought she'd said blonde. She knows he cares for her a lot, she wouldnt TRY and make him angry.

But other than that these were absolutly BRILLIANT!
Archangel2011 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love this one shot and this moment. LONG LIVE ROSE TYLER!