Reviews for The Promises We Make
ChuckNora chapter 6 . 7/12
This is awesome, well written and easy to read. Im not crazy about wincest, so AU's are great. Thanks for sharing, more soon please!
Tari4078 chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Can't wait for Cas to get back and he and Dean have "the talk."
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I had to re-read this. I would still love it if you updated and we knew what happened between Cas and Dean. Great job on this I really loved it!
Itsmecoon chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I just found this story and I find it amazing. Update soon!
bleedfordavey chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Loved it good job
GingeRed chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Another update! Yeah!

I was quite an emotional wreck after reading this chapter. There was just so much going on an emotion scale – fear, hurt/comfort, kink, protection, submission – almost too much to handle but only almost!

Dean is a wonderful dom and I think even if Dean is a „tiny bit“ OOC (I mean who knows what Dean would be up to in the series if he wasn’t a hunter, right?), he is still somehow in character. I mean if Dean had that kink and would be into guys, he soooo would be a dom and he would just be the guy who rules but at the same time also our much beloved overly protective hero.

Now I am wondering what is waiting for Cas? What did Cas do when Dean punished Sam?

And I know somebody else brought this also up but was this the first time that Sam got punished?
At the one hand he seemed like he knew what to do – the manual so to speak but on the other he came over like it was the very first time that he got punished because he seemed so desperate...at first. Or was it that it was the first time that Dean punished him? Hmmm...I have to tell you a bit more about my thoughts on the punishment but for that I will head over to PMing.

I know the story basically takes places at their shared apartment but I would like to see the three of them together somewhere outside – what are they doing all day?

What would happen if they go out (to a club?) and Sam gets chatted up/ hit on by someone else? Would Sam be even allowed to talk to that guy? What if that guy would ignore Sam’s rejection? Would Sam be in trouble or would Dean be in superprotective mode or Cas?
It’s such so wonderful that I am so interested in this Threesome. I want more and want to know how they „work“.
I hope these questions are not too much and if you are not able to answer them, then so be it. I am happy with the written words in front of me no matter what
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I'm just as confused as they seem to be.
TanyaUchiha chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I love Dean! He is such an awesome Dom!
I'm not sure how I feel about Sam being Cas's as well only because I sort of agree with how Dean explained their relationship. Although I do understand Sam's thoughts about it.

Was this Sam's first punishment or his first in a while? He and Dean seemed to be in totally different places! Dean seemed experienced and he knew what to do but Sam seemed a liitle bit overwhelmed and unsure. And I believe that as a sub Sam should have been more... Relaxed I guess? I'm not sure that's the right word...

Anyway totally loved this and can't wait for more!
GingeRed chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
The lateness of the chapter - forgiven. Haha. It could have been 3 years between chapter 4 and 5. So I think the little break in-between these chapters is bearable.
Cannot believe that we are almost at the end of the story (or have you decided to spontaneously add another 400-500 chapters? I would be in!).
Being now already familiar with this Dean and this Sam and this Cas, I am not only wondering how they will solve what happened and how Sam and Cas will cope with that "restraint" (also Dean in a certain way) but I am also curious about what would be in for them in the future.
Maybe in a few years time? You see I would be open for a sequel even if you are not even finished with "Promises..." yet.
The magic of this story to me is that it feels like you have just started on the one hand, on the other this threesome has already so grown on me that I have the feeling like I have been watching them for ages.
As you know, I am still wondering what is going with Sam though. He still takes it really hard what he did and apparently also how Dean reacted (even if Dean now has really made sure that he is as much disappointed with Sam as he is with Cas) afterwards.
Dean has made sure that he is there for Sam after all. I hope Sam will know this eventually.
He worries me a little, you know. He seems so overly sensitive and fragile. I know he can be different but it would be nice to see this site of Sam a little or maybe at list explore a little what made him like this (I am not sure if you will go there. If not, I am also fine with it. It just feels to me that Sam has a problem).
Anyway, one of my new favorite stories - I want more! (Again: Very OOC here, haha)
BloodWolvesAndGuns chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Great Chapter. I'm really loving this story.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I enjoy this very much.
avidreader33 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Great story, can't wait for more!
TanyaUchiha chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I feel like I have been waiting for an update for FOREVER!

So happy to see the new chapter up!

I LOVE how Sam is only Dean's sub and how Cas is neutral. I like that Dean cares for both of them. But I really like where they all are in the relationship.

I'm not sure if Cas really gets what a D/S relationship is though. He seems to not get the concept. He was a little horrified by Sam's punishment and he didn't ask Sam's Dom for permission to take him out. I think Dean should go over what sort of relationship he has with Sam to Cas.

Also will we ever get any backstory? I'd love to see how Sam and Dean met and later how Cas came to be a part of their relationship. How did Sam originally take it? Did it bother him that his Dom was going to date another person? Why did Dean feel the need to add Cas was Sam not enough? How did Cas feel knowing that he would not always come first to Dean?

Am I asking too many questions? Lol sorry.

I really enjoy your story and can't wait to read more!
GingeRed chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I am actually glad that this chapter was more h/c than fluff. Old h/c sucker that I am. It had a very nice balance of both. I felt so sorry for Sam. He seemed devasted and very fragile.

Dean was wonderfully protective and even if he is still about to punish Sam in one way or the other, he knew that now sure wasn’t the time for it. Dean was very kind to Sam and you did a great job in describing how he just tried to calm Sam down. He sure doesn’t want Sam to be hurt. That was total fuel for my protective! Dean syndrome.

Sam seems so precious to both, Dean and Cas. When you write about Sam one just wants to cover him in a blanket, or give him a hug and never let go. He comes over so very special. Someone who just needs to be cherished and protected.

I am very excited about what will happen next and am still wondering how Dean will handle the whole situation with Cas and Sam.

And I am also looking forward to a chapter when the three are finally together again. I mean...they already kind of were but Sam was basically „sent to bed“ right away. So that will definitely be interesting – the aftermath of those fateful drinks.

Next chapter can't come soon enough I love hearing from you too! :)
BloodWolvesAndGuns chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Aww poor Sam. I loved this chapter, it was sweet.