Reviews for Something Normality Doesn't Know
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Nice little chapter, everyone in character and such. Even though Agon having feelings besides annoyance and anger is still a mystery for me. xD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Maybe Agon should give up and Unsui should step up. That might be an adorable couple.
Eliana Debrey chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Hy!
You story is so... so... I really liked it :)
So as a french girl I wanted to know if you would allow me to traduce it ?
Have nice day :)
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
A interesting story. Good job on voicing different thoughts and point of views during this training session as Sena is forced to watch and participate into it. Funny to see many of the guys would stare at her legs as they were toned from all the running and that she was able to beat Agon once more as well as wish to continue to fight against him. It was short but enjoyable to read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Head-canon in fem!Tsuna version of the Universe.
Fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I LOVE IT
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading this, especially how you wrote the characters :) Great work!
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I never thought I'll like a femsena but yours was awesome! Everyone was in character and sena was just adorable... no wonder she got kidnapped by agon :-)
Dareagon chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
LOL! Brilliant, thank you
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
haha that was cute
puruku chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved it! Wished there was more :)
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awesome! :D
Nemrut chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
While Agon is an unpleasant douche at the best of times, to his credit, he is not scum that would hit girls outside of combat/sports but neither would he hold back because he thought they couldn't handle it.

Really enjoyed this one shot. It makes sense that Agon would be even more interested by a female Sena and I liked the way you portrayed the various characters.

Thank you for sharing this.
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
cute, strangely crazy-like and all, but cute.
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 1 . 2/1/2013