Reviews for The Anatomy of a Heart
lol the helicase joke that's a good one
I'm a biology student and I love the accuracy of the information and the lab job, although I have to say that cancer is more like a 1% genetics and a 99% metabolic disorders (created by accumulated unrepaired mutations caused by the enviroment).

Also I'm not an English native so don't take offense if my expression it's not at it's finest.
I'm very glad you made this!
Take care x
1gleefan chapter 16 . 4/1
I know this was written long enough ago that you probably finished medical school by now but I wanted to comment on the fact that this is truly one of the most enjoyable fics I've ever read. And just for the record, I find it very hard to believe that English is not your first language.
klainer4everandever chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Aww... it ended with a pun! I love you for that! I just binge-read this story in the last two days, and I have got to say that you are an excellent writer! I really enjoyed reading this story, and the build-up was wonderful. I love how you wrote their thoughts and emotions and their reactions to different events that happened. You portrayed these characters beautifully.
Allison chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Amazing story. Just, amazingly written, amazingly accurate attention to details and facts, amazing because you were able to so tactfully convey and express the character's emotions when necessary, and amazing because plot itself was very intriguing. I love the story, and kudos to you for making it so beautiful.
sarahbear17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I just really think you should know that this opening was the best of any fic that i've read (and i read way too much fan fiction). I feel like I've opened a novel that captured my attention immediately. The way you write is captivating; you're very talented. Also you're vocabulary is far more expansive then most people that speak English as their first language.
Indefiniteness chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I stayed up all night reading this fic. It spoke to me in many ways, and I very much enjoyed the way you made up the characters. Even though english isn't your first language, this fic was written beautifully (!) You have a way with words, which brings a certain feel to the story.
Klaine-Rulz chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Aww. This chapter made my heart ache for Kurt:) Well done!
Alibody chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I found this story through klaine pdf tumblr and it is amazing! I stayed up all night to read it because I was so hooked!
I loved how real your characters were. It was nice to see passionate, but not turned into puppy Blaine and I loved how you portrayed Kurt in this story.
Thank you so much for this lovely fanfic!
VoyageAsia chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
I LOVED this story. I must say that I had more sympathy with Blaine than I did with Kurt. It took a real stretch of the imagination to think that Kurt having a hook up was going to help him get to Blaine. I didn't think that Blaine was in the least bit selfish when he wanted Kurt to make the first move.

Favourite part - when Blaine enjoyed "the brush of the fingertips" - a good tie into Canon. Second favourite part was when Kurt camped outside Blaine's house waiting for him.

Even though English is not your first language, it was written beautifully.

I am also glad to know that there is a medical reason why a hug feels so great.

Thanks for sharing the story
justanotherfangurl chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Ugh I can't even. Right from beginning to end, this story was incredible. Everything about Klaine was so passionate and detailed that I was literally near tears when they got together in the end. I'm a huge Klaine-fic reader, so to say this is one of my favorite stories is completely genuine. I can't wait to see what other stories you've written!
Iwantasundaykindoflove chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
First year med student here, so I couldn't help but grin a little too much at the fact that I actually got the whole helicase thing at the end. Pun-tastic! :D But moving on... ;) I loved the story, it's awesome and well written, and I like the way you interpret the characters. :D
KlaineForever99 chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for sharing this story with us! It was quite emotional at times, but I loved it!
KlaineForever99 chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
YAY! Team Klaine! Love that Kurt came to the realization that it's ok to be more than just a doctor (& more than just his research) & that he needs & deserves more in his life!
KlaineForever99 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Blaine didn't deserve that attack from Quinn! Sure, Blaine could have gone after Kurt, as a friend, to check on him! But why didn't Quinn? She's known Kurt since high school (right?), but she puts the pressure on Blaine, knowing that something is going on between them! And I still don't get how people believe that Kurt has been changing himself for Blaine! You don't screw around with other men as a way to "get ready" for a relationship! I think Blaine is justified: Team Blaine!