Reviews for The Anatomy of a Heart
Klaine-Rulz chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Aww. This chapter made my heart ache for Kurt:) Well done!
Alibody chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I found this story through klaine pdf tumblr and it is amazing! I stayed up all night to read it because I was so hooked!
I loved how real your characters were. It was nice to see passionate, but not turned into puppy Blaine and I loved how you portrayed Kurt in this story.
Thank you so much for this lovely fanfic!
VoyageAsia chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
I LOVED this story. I must say that I had more sympathy with Blaine than I did with Kurt. It took a real stretch of the imagination to think that Kurt having a hook up was going to help him get to Blaine. I didn't think that Blaine was in the least bit selfish when he wanted Kurt to make the first move.

Favourite part - when Blaine enjoyed "the brush of the fingertips" - a good tie into Canon. Second favourite part was when Kurt camped outside Blaine's house waiting for him.

Even though English is not your first language, it was written beautifully.

I am also glad to know that there is a medical reason why a hug feels so great.

Thanks for sharing the story
justanotherfangurl chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Ugh I can't even. Right from beginning to end, this story was incredible. Everything about Klaine was so passionate and detailed that I was literally near tears when they got together in the end. I'm a huge Klaine-fic reader, so to say this is one of my favorite stories is completely genuine. I can't wait to see what other stories you've written!
Fainiel chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
First year med student here, so I couldn't help but grin a little too much at the fact that I actually got the whole helicase thing at the end. Pun-tastic! :D But moving on... ;) I loved the story, it's awesome and well written, and I like the way you interpret the characters. :D
KlaineForever99 chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for sharing this story with us! It was quite emotional at times, but I loved it!
KlaineForever99 chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
YAY! Team Klaine! Love that Kurt came to the realization that it's ok to be more than just a doctor (& more than just his research) & that he needs & deserves more in his life!
KlaineForever99 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Blaine didn't deserve that attack from Quinn! Sure, Blaine could have gone after Kurt, as a friend, to check on him! But why didn't Quinn? She's known Kurt since high school (right?), but she puts the pressure on Blaine, knowing that something is going on between them! And I still don't get how people believe that Kurt has been changing himself for Blaine! You don't screw around with other men as a way to "get ready" for a relationship! I think Blaine is justified: Team Blaine!
KlaineForever99 chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Are you trying to make me cry like a baby, cause it's working! This chapter was intense & amazing! So well written! I won't comment on the boys because my heart breaks for both of them & I don't know what is going to happen or even what I want to happen between them!
KlaineForever99 chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
This was an intense chapter! kurt doesn't deserve Blaine! Kurt is so messed up, I can't even list all of his issues! And now add to that the issues with this patient...Kurt needs to stay "clinical" & forget about love! It hurts too much!
KlaineForever99 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
OMG! Just have Blaine move to another Fellowship & get away from Kurt! I want to smack Kurt for everything he's done up to the kiss that reminded him of Karofsky! This chapter makes me so sad! How do they recover from that, if at all?! Poor Blaine! Just want to hug him tight!
KlaineForever99 chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Kurt is frustrating, but I don't want him to hurt Blaine! Maybe it isn't a good idea for them to get together...I'm so conflicted! Kurt was in the bar with Blaine & does have feelings for him. Yet, he makes out with a stranger, because he ultimately thinks he'll hurt Blaine if they have a relationship? I don't know what I want to see happen with this story, so I'm glad you wrote it & not me! Great storyline! I'm hooked!
KlaineForever99 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
I love your Klaine! I just don't want to see either of them get hurt! Blaine is willing to wait in the wings (which is good & bad) & Kurt is set in his ways, afraid to love, lose control. This could turn out so good for them or so bad because of Kurt's feelings/emotions.

I love how you wrote this story with so much scientific data & perspective. It really brings you into Kurt's mind set. Quite cerebral of you!
KlaineForever99 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
So sweet! So sad! So good!
KlaineForever99 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful, but sad chapter! Anything about Kurt's mom & cemetery visits brings me to tears! Bittersweet chapter, well written! Love Burt too!