Reviews for The Great Devourer
i really like how this story is going and i say it is great awesome amazing and great story hope to see more
Parks98 chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Oh of all fucking times, yeah the galaxy far far away is screwed. SOOOO bad
Parks98 chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
This just keeps on getting better and better. Lets hope Sidious doesn't act like an idiot and does the smart thing I.E. use the droid army that doesn't have any biomass to fight the giant evil space bugs
Parks98 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Well shit and here I would have thought that a crazy cult and the loss of a planet would have sent a great disturbance in the force
Parks98 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Well lets hope the Jedi feel the that 30 million Ewoks and the rest of the planet was eaten because if not the OHHHH boy this is not going to be pretty
Alex chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
WRITE MOAR
JumpingToaster chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
At this rate it's gonna be 'Arrived in galaxy, consumed galaxy, the end.' That would be a tad boring. Even if I know tyranids are more voracious than the zerg (who are obviously based off of the tyranids and would lose against the tyranids unless given enough time to catch up).
vmage2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
When you get back to this story you should totally have the Tyranids send a fleet to Felucia. Imagine what they could create with the genes of rancors, acklays, sarlacc pits. Not to mention the force using natives.
Ragnarok the demon sword chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This is hilarious already
The God Emperor of Mankind chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
JUSTICE! Those damn plushy ewoks got what they deserved!
Brenden chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Goodwork
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Awesome fic. Though while I generally root for W40K, this once I wish the Great Devourer does not umnonnon everything.
killgore444 chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
You might want to delete this chapter after a while and add the announcement to the end of the last chapter.
Non-story chapters are a violation of the rules, and I'd rather see the entire story on long term hiatus than deleted in it's entirety because someone was a dick and told admin.
Just a thought.
The Poarter chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Aww come on. I really like this story.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
This makes me very very sad.
:C
I will now commence my silent mourning.
I hope that you will get back to it soon.