Reviews for Love Knows No Bounds
Wayward Time Lord chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Chapter five... I have tears in my eyes.
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I like this chapter but the whole zombie apocalypse theme kind of ruined it, i couldnt really take it seriously, but I love the cogenta!
awesomefrankiefan chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
wow! I love this chapter. I think it's the best of this story. Congratulations for wriring these things!
Magenta-Skye chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Sorry again, but if anyone has that info from below please email me at .

Sorry about this Lunar, so because of me using this for help to get back on. I think my favorite one has to be the Kiddies one. Kids are awesome and say the cutest things. :)
Magenta-Skye chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Loved all the short stories. I see little plot bunnies would not leave you alone. :) Also, I have a question for you or anyone else who will see this comment since I cannot PM anyone. Do you know how long it takes to get an email to reset your password once it's forgotten. I haven't gotten one back and I have emailed support fanfiction. I want to continue with my stories, I've been away for two years and I'm loving your stories as well as many others. Thank you. :)
KODfan chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
so I guess the next chapter will be called "Not for very much longer."
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
This is effing beautiful
MagentaQuinn chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
"I didn't understand much then, I still don't understand much now, but I know for sure that it's love." And that's when I lost it. I love the idea, it's so cute. Really makes you think about the emotions, instead of the dialogue.
MagentaQuinn chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Okay, so I'm skipping the part that made me depressed. Cause it seems like all of these do that... XD

Anyway, The Beatles are awesome. If you listen to The Beatle's version of this, I can about 97.99% that you will like it better. And then, you will become obsessed.

A side note, if you want a ROTDQ songfic for The Beatles, look up and listen to Run For Your Life. It's creepy how much Riffgenta have in common with that song.
TheOtherLachance chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Sorry, couldn't login. I just found this story, and it's awesome! :D :D I want to see some Columbia/Magenta! Best pairing ever! This is a fantastic story, keep writing, and we'll all keep reading :)
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU YOU CAN HAVE MY HOUSE!
Ninety-Six Smiles chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Lol I liked that!

One thing though, you do mention Magenta is a virgin but then later say she slept with a guy when she was 13. Maybe just a little mistake.

Otherwise perfect. I like this pairing now.
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Awww! D: You killed them! Now I have to update my own story to make myself feel better :P
Ninety-Six Smiles chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
LOL IM REVIEWING ANYWAY! U MAD BRO

I liked this! Love this pairing. :D
MagentaLove2326 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Awwww that's so sad :(, but it's reeeaaaally good :), I like it :D
(I listened to the song before I read it)