Reviews for Milk
Nico Zi chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I remember reading the first chapter when I was a guest, and read it again now, it's just still as ADORABLE as ever! loved it so freaking much x3!
and the second chap I didn't noticed it before, and god.. the position of gokudera in the end! I don't know what to say I just get melt in imagine it! I don't blame Yamamoto ahahaha XD
girl.. you are so pervert! more then even me and I love you for this x3333! you practically filled my inner pervert as you said XDDDDDDD
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
... And I thought 'Milk' was done... This is absolutely nosebleed-inducing! Sheesh, I can't pluck up the courage to write M fics like these, but this one's great! Keep up the good work!
Mitsuu-chann chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
dghjdfhgkjfdghjdk i love this story! 3 ! it was so HOT! please make more! / w / i'd be happy if u do! ur writing style is so awesome! 3
Anime Yaoi Club chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
thats was ahhhhhh so Hot. Can you please do a sexy steaming sequel please. (and also Yamamoto should so have made Gokudera give him a blow job so he can like milk haha make in the next sequel)

please sequel

Aspira-Silver skylark chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
...say nothing and just...*nosebleed* XD (awesome story!)
iluvtakeshi96 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
LOL. Don't say I'm a pervert, because I know I am one, but I masturbated to this and I reached climax when Gokudera did and I am a girl xD

If you ever improve, mind writing a BDSM one? Yup, I am such a pervert, eh? *laughs*
Kurobara Jio chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I'm here o/

Read this at 1 Am and reviewing now. m(_ _)m

"-because Yamamoto likes its". Pffth- Seriously, i think its because milk like coughcumcough. #kicked

Poor Tsuna. XD Reborn... You're so cruel... w *pats Tuna's head* (27: Its 'Tsuna'! Not 'Tuna'!)

'Deramilksexy combination. 8D

"Wait till we're back at your apartment." ... What next? O/O Sequel? *wink wink* #shot

Thanks by the way X3b