Reviews for The Vanishing Star
The Bro chapter 29 . 5/17
Awesome story man! I read this a long time ago and i must say that this is one of the best stories I ever read . I really hope you update soon. Please show more of Van's past. And make him more powerful and I want see him to kick some ass. I freaking love this story man! Excellent chapter. I hope you update soon!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 29 . 3/19
This is so incredible how you have written this chapter out wow. The emotions, the back stories and the present at hand of what's going to happen now? Excellent job on this chapter bravo.
johnnyomon chapter 29 . 2/28
when is the next chapter?
johnnyomon chapter 1 . 2/19
what happens to van when is the next chapter!
bringonthespam chapter 29 . 8/6/2014
Nice little back story on Lucian.

Can't wait to get to more of the action going on in Canterlot. Sounds like things have started to get really serious there.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
WOW! I'm speechless bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
You have accomplished so much in this chapter. A new demon and some unknown powers awesome I can't wait for the next chapter you really outdid yourself excellent job bravo, onward.
bringonthespam chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
Van's really getting mentally bombarded right now with a ton of issues from his past. Hope he finds a way to start getting past them, or at least coping with them.
Solomon7 chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
Kirk and Picard eh? Next up a kingdom far far way ruled by Princess Lie Solo and Captain Han Solo and guarded by Knight Luke Skywalker?

Just kidding, I actually thought it was kinda funny.
The Hammer77 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Great story
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
Looks like Fade is stuck like a rock in a hard place. Fade needs to fine a way to destroy this once and for all but how? Knowing you you have a way excellent job on this chapter I'm at the edge of my seat to find out more bravo.
ceeceerocks2000 chapter 27 . 1/23/2014
Awesome chapter! I just discovered this story, and it's amazing! Can't wait till the next!
CeeCeeRocks2000
bringonthespam chapter 27 . 1/17/2014
That was a really long chapter this time around.

Van's mom having a near mental breakdown at the thought of Van going missing again is an interesting concept that feels like it could realistically happen. I'd think she'd be paranoid of him just disappearing at any given time with how traumatic the first time was.
bleh chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
i cryed
Wing Zero 032 chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Well, manure just got real.