Reviews for Red Elephants
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/13
I THINK THIS WAS ANMAZING STORY AND YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER AND BABY I THINK WITH ALL MY HEART YOU SHOULD ADD ON TO THIS STORY LIKE A WEDDING AND THEM BUILDING MORE SCHOOLS AND EVEN GROCERY STRES IN AFRICA AND EVEN BABIES YES BABIES DONT YOU THING THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANK YOU
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
When this was unfolding, her eyes opening to more and more, him showing her his world, the orphanages . . . I just knew she wasn't going home . . . that she'd found home with Edward. Their experience with the elephants that first night was remarkable. I'm gathering from your a/n, that you had that happen for you on your honeymoon? If so, how amazing that must've been for you. Their night of passion sealed their fate. I knew they wouldn't be saying goodbye anytime soon. Loved how you wrote her decision process. How one look back at Bella, and Rose knew. Just knew. I was so happy for Bella and Edward . . . yet sad for Rose losing her. Alas, she gained Emmett. Really touching tale. I liked it, thank you.
crazymama chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was a really sweet story. It wrenched years from me with tenacity. Thanks you for opening my eyes a little bit more.
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Very sweet story. I love your style of writing. The first story of yours that I read was The Search. I was impressed with the sensitivity with which you wrote the story of Bella. I am not a big fan of stories which are nothing but sex with people who are uncommitted to each other, with multiple partners. But your characters seem to be searching for that one person for a lifetime commitment. Thank you and I hope that you continue to write inspiring stories of love.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I really enjoyed this little story! Thank you for writing it.
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wow, you need to expand this story.. so many good ideas all in one chapter. Please think about it.
sapho99
JRFaab chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This brought tears to my eyes. It was amazing! I would love to see a multi-chapter story of their life.
sarah martin chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
i'm really speechless you are a great writer i cried a lot but i loved it and i really hope that you will do a future outtack
TwiSagaAddict chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I am so in live with this story. Have you considered posting out takes?
harperpitt chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow, I'd love to read a future-take about those two and how they are coping. Beautiful writing, you really have a talent of evicting an atmosphere, placing pictures in my head.
Oh, and I just MIGHT need to watch "Water for Elephants" again :)
Thank you for this lovely story!
KatHat chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
What a fantastic and inspirational story! Thanks for sharing this!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed your o/s. so glad that Bella had her epiphany before she boarded the plane.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
A very nice story. Finding your dream in the most unexpected place and the most unexpected way. A dream you didn't even know you had.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »