Reviews for Snow White and the Huntsman:Revenge from the Grave
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
please keep writing as much as much as much as you can on this story I LOVE IT! xoxoxoxoxoxox:)
JLD chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful!
SweettFace chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
beautiful story, beautiful ending.
luinda chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Perfect
Irishbrneyes chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
A marvelous ending to one hell of a story! Excellent job! Brava!
Barbie2 chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Great ending
claudiabertoni chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Oh Will :'( snif
He died without knowing love requited, Poor thing!
How long they will suffer?

Thanks for not abandoning the story,
I look forward to the next chapter,
XOX
C.
PS: I apologize for my English, I know it's not good.
LenaLove95 chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
OH MY GOD! That was crazy! I can't believe Will died! That was so sad and his last words to Snow had me crying. I just can't believe it. Poor Will and that poor baby. When Will went and grabbed the baby away from Ravenna and he felt that unconditional love for the baby that at first he was willing to kill. That was just so sad. I really can't believe he died. I had to re-read this chapter like 3 times and I'm still in shock.
And holy shit I can't believe Snow actually gave birth in the woods. She was totally calm and got the job done. I think she wouldve probably died in that carriage if it wasnt for malcolm being there though. I was like fist pumping when she killed Ravenna because hallelujah after all the shit Ravenna put them through. That was badass though when she like ran at ravenna and just kept stabbing her. esoecially after just giving birth. I cannot believe Ravenna was being such a bitch when she found out the baby was a boy. It was a good thing Will was there otherwise she probably wouldve killed the baby. That was good thinking on Snow's part to send Malcolm with her baby back to the palace. Otherwise she would've been too preoccupied taking care of the baby to kill Ravenna. And this happened right after snow and will had just said goodbye so that makes it even more sad.
Something that had me annoyed was that Hannah explained that whole entire story of what she did when she probably just could've told him Ravenna was on the loose and Snow was in danger. That probably would have saved some time and she could've explained later how she was involved and apologized. The saddest thing was that Eric had been so cruel and mean to Will the last time they spoke and Will will never really know how Eric saw them as friends and cared for him too.
Basically everything about this chapter made me want to cry. I'm sure your tired of my rumblings. Thanks bb :)
pumpkin21 chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
You are my new best friend! As sad as it is that he's dead...but still lol
Irishbrneyes chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
You mad me cry at the end. I DON'T CRY! So Kudos to you. My favorite line has to be Snow's line-
"Come back from that you bitch!" Loved it. Can't wait for more! Bring it on, bring it on, bring it on!
JLD chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Still following. Since spring time. Still eager for a conclusion. (-:
LenaLove95 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Ugh I'm going to die of suspense waiting for the next chapter! I was freaking out hoping Eric or William would get to Snow before Ravenna. I had my suspicions that the traitor was Greta so u thought it was funny it ended up being Greta's sister.
William and Snow saying goodbye was so sad and bittersweet. I hope he finds someone amazing to make him happy. I missed Eric this chapter but I guess we will probably see him in the next chapter.
I loved it as usual! I can't wait for the next chapter! You're amazing and I absolutely love you do updating so soon! :)))
Irishbrneyes chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
You've left me in suspense! Please hurry with the next installment! By the way wonderful chapter once again! ;-)
claudiabertoni chapter 16 . 8/18/2013