Reviews for Snow White and the Huntsman:Revenge from the Grave
sunita92 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I agree with you! I was ticked off that snow didn't confront Eric at the end. Thank you for this lovely chapter. I'm going to continue reading now.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Wow this story was amazing, the whole plot with William and the Huntsman was more than great !
RoseDimirtitogether4ever chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
I really enjoyed your story... I wouldn't have named Snow's little girl Willa but I liked the name William for her little boy

-Rose&Dimitri_together4_ever
dmc6792 chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Great job!. It was well written, easy to read and had a great plot!
Monkshood and Angels-Trumpet chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Never mind got sorted out. Still she needs a good bitch slap.
Monkshood and Angels-Trumpet chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
God the s**** a two timer, so much for being a rep of all thats good. Not criticizing you but dam she pisses me off.
Kymmie chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
I don't think the word "ok" existed in medevial times.
Kymmie chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Thank you, thank you for writing this. I felt the same way when they didn't end up together! And I see that your writing is following that movie and not the book. I'm wondering if you read it, I would have liked for you to follow it. Even though the is little difference between the movie and the book, so this suits me just fine! I also happen to notice that unlike MOST fanfiction writers, you have an amazing talent!
ladeerelli chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Got me going there with all the drama; almost like the soaps LOL. I enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
please keep writing as much as much as much as you can on this story I LOVE IT! xoxoxoxoxoxox:)
JLD chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful!
SweettFace chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
beautiful story, beautiful ending.
luinda chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Perfect
Irishbrneyes chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
A marvelous ending to one hell of a story! Excellent job! Brava!
Barbie2 chapter 18 . 8/21/2013