Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The 12 Dimensions
link9753 chapter 48 . 9/19
I know that this isn't really Claudio, but he is really continuing to be a hypocrite with the fact that he wants to kill Jaden, because he believes that Jaden got some of their friends killed. When some of their friends were killed as a result of his duel with Leviathin and now he wants to kill Melody and Kurogasa for turning on him. At least Jaden as the Supreme King wasn't actively seeking to kill Kenji, Syrus, and Sam for turning against him.
A shame Yuri had to lose, but at least unlike Jim she wasn't killed when she lost to the Drowned Emperor.
Excellent chapter as always and I look forward to reading the next one.
link9753 chapter 47 . 9/19
I really felt sorry for Jaden more than anything and most of his friends did push him into darkness, making it much easier for Haou to take control. I do think that his friends should have seriously tried to talk things out with him and at least try to understand where he was coming from, maybe the he wouldn't have been taken over by Haou.
I know Kenji was upset over Alexis, but he should have been one of the first one to figure out what was going on given how perceptive he is. I even got the feeling he was planning on killing Jaden even if the Supreme King hadn't taken over.
Nice to see that Jim was able to see right through that and tried to save Jaden, even though it didn't work.
Amazing chapter like always and I look forward to reading the next one.
link9753 chapter 46 . 9/19
Good to see Jim and Yuri get duels after not having dueled in awhile. It was nice to see them get warm-up duels, before their inevitable duels with the Supreme King an Drowned Emperor respectively.
Fantastic chapter like always and I look forward to reading the next one.
link9753 chapter 45 . 9/14
Nice to see Zane encourage not only Syrus, but Melody as well to try and find out the truth and discover what is really going on.
Great chapter like always and I look forward to reading the next one.
link9753 chapter 44 . 9/14
Alright, I have to say that this was one of the grimmest episodes in the GX anime and I knew that it would be just as grim, if not more grim than the anime and it indeed ended up being more grim, which I think is appropriate given the events of this season.
Personally, I was always angry about how everyone treated Jaden, considering how they act like he forced them all to come with them, when the decision to come with him was entirely their choice, and they pretty much blame him for every little thing that goes wrong. Also, when Jaden says he'll make any sacrifice, I believe that he meant that he would make any sacrifice of himself. What happens to him in this is even crueler since this time he was forced into the duel against Brron to save Reyna and Crystal.
As far as Claudio goes, he comes of as less sympathetic than Jaden as he berates him for getting into duels and putting their friends in danger, when he does the exact same thing, only he was never forced into the duels to save any of his friends, not the second duel anyway. Claudio also saying that hes going to make Jaden pay for getting their friends killed, when the circumstances behind that were the same as Jaden's duel, make him come off as somewhat hypocritical. Don't know if that was intentional, but that is how I saw it.
Anyway, amazing chapter like always and I look forward to reading the next one.
I just hope that the two of them can overcome the feelings and defeat them while freeing them.
airnaruto45 chapter 58 . 9/9
tough break for Adrian but he had that coming.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 58 . 9/8
Hmm, so that voice was Tetsu? That explains the card at the end of "The Forbidden One's Arrival". This was a good duel and I enjoyed it. Update soon.
Supreme Elemental Hero chapter 58 . 9/8
can wait for the ultimate battle ,also this was good chapter broo :D
PrincessAnime08 chapter 58 . 9/8
Wow another quick update, I can't wait to see the next duel
D.J. Scales chapter 58 . 9/8
Wow. Not bad. This explains what happened to Adrian. Still at least it was a good chapter and a good Duel.
ShadowSpirt020 chapter 58 . 9/8
Holy crap the was some duel!
link9753 chapter 43 . 9/7
Amazing chapter like always and I look forward to the next one.
Raidentensho chapter 57 . 9/2
praise. i do wonder, will there actually be a clash with a ritual monster to hold their own against such Aces that are quite close to being game-breakers(Rainbow Neos)? something to think about. still this is awesome. i do wonder if there will be other future pieces with the latest series of the ever evolving game of Yu-Gi-Oh! ? if so, man it will be hard to keep track of both ZXY summons and Pendulum summoning. can't wait for them and more. until then, ja ne!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 57 . 9/2
Those two duels were badass duels! I definitely enjoyed them, including seeing Zane's Cyber Dragon, naturally, as well as Dystopia. That was awesome! I actually teared up, just a little bit, at the end, even though I know Zane survives (well, supposing you do Season 4).

And now I am so looking forward to Jaden versus Yubel! Allyson and Claudio versus Tragoedia! Jesse but I gotta get through yet another chapter with Adrian...once again, oh how I HATE him. (Scowls).

Nonetheless, looking forward to what happens next. Update soon.