Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The 12 Dimensions
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 46 . 11/22
That was awesome! That is all I can say about it. I am so looking forward to Jim's, or whoever, duel against Haou. Update soon.
airnaruto45 chapter 46 . 11/21
What a twist...NOT!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 46 . 11/21
Whoa the Supreme King and Drowned Emperor have appeared!
ShadowSpirit020 chapter 46 . 11/21
Oh My God! $$$
D.J. Scales chapter 45 . 11/19
Oh my. What a chapter.
quinten chapter 45 . 11/6
can't wait for your next chapter
patattack chapter 45 . 11/8
Pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing Claudio transformed.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 45 . 11/6
Very very good chapter! I definitely enjoyed that tag duel that Melody and Kurogasa participated in. It was very interesting. And we're getting close to Supreme King time! Heck yeah! Though I do still wonder what happened to Reyna and Crystal and everyone who was arguing when Jaden became the Supreme King? I get this odd feeling that no one was around when that happened as it was in the anime. Ah well, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Update soon.
Okami Princess chapter 45 . 11/6
Hmmm...I wonder who those two cloaked duelists are?
PrincessAnime08 chapter 45 . 11/6
Glad to see Melody and Syrus ready to bring Jaden and Claudio back to their senses. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings
ShadowSpirit020 chapter 45 . 11/6
Intense duel! Can't wait to see Haou and the adorned emperor!
airnaruto45 chapter 45 . 11/6
I sense a great disturbance in the force.
gaust chapter 1 . 10/31
so when are you going to update this story again.
What's now going to happen to Claudio and who was the female voice? Also what did it mean by help from the previous mistress to raise the army does it mean yubel or someone else? Will everyone be able to forgive him later on? will he get over his guilt and save meldoy. Will Fidel be able to get over his sorrow? Will Claudio turn into something like the king.
quinten chapter 44 . 9/3
nice story can't wait for the supreme king