Reviews for Duel Academy Stories: The 12 Dimensions
wtvj chapter 14 . 3/6
your misusing card of last will you only draw five cards if your monsters attack strength is altered
quinen chapter 41 . 2/21
i want jaden to duel some more
Keep up the good work! It's been a while
jrod11209 chapter 13 . 2/21
its a shock that jaden lost but i can find solace that he couldve countered with battle fusion to win but its the writers choice ah well, still it was a really cool game
link9753 chapter 41 . 2/21
Well that was an interesting way to end the chapter. Anyway awesome chapter like always.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 41 . 2/20
I think I know who the two people at the end of the chapter are. Poor them, like really, poor them. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I wonder what will happen next. Update as soon as you possibly can.
airnaruto45 chapter 41 . 2/20
Fine job about time you got back to this
patattack chapter 41 . 2/20
The duels were nice, but as for the rest, I was honestly lost.
PrincessAnime08 chapter 41 . 2/20
An intense duel and who were those mysterious people
Lightclaw's Shadow chapter 41 . 2/20
Whoa. I wonder who those mystious people were...
terrorzor chapter 38 . 2/13
Please have one chapter that at the end they become a couple (chazz and Sam)
terrorzor zed chapter 38 . 12/6/2014
Will Sam and chazz become a couple
Guest chapter 40 . 11/4/2014
This series use to be my favorite but it changed too much from the anime, has loads of OCs, to me it is convoluted, OC X Canon characters are not my favorite kind of pairing, and what was the plot again...this fanfic is no longer for me. But for what is now, it was a great chapter.
link9753 chapter 40 . 11/5/2014
Awesome chapter, thought Claudio was going lose a couple of times there, but he managed to pull out the win. It was also good seeing Atticus duel, too.
link9753 chapter 39 . 11/5/2014
Great chapter like always.