Reviews for And There She Sat For the Rest of Her Days
Kitty Bane chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
*sobs uncontrollably* That was way to sad! Why would you do that to me? ;_;
ananomis chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
aww, this is so sad and sweet. I'm crying now because of this story :,c but i love it
AzzaBby chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Gosh... I think I just died a little. My brother bought me an Impala (67, of course) and I had to go and sit in her for a while after reading this. This brought tears to my eyes, and I NEVER cry, so you did a job well done! When I saw the info "you might cry," I laughed, thinking that it could never happen. Yet here I am, an hour later, with red eyes and clutching my car keys to my chest. Think I am going to have to ring my best-friend. She should be warned that if she doesn't look after my Baby when I'm gone that I am going to haunt her ass... Loved this, honey. A* (or A if you are American, haha!)
Daniella Jones chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Why would you... *breaks down in a corner and sobs*
Fearlee chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
It made me go "awwwwww!" then it made my heart strings twist in sadness. Favorite button...clicked :) Keep on writing!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Darn it! Put a warning up before you po-...oh right you did...You still owe a box of kleenex.

*sniff* That was a heartbreaker. Cas and the Impala. The only two who could outlast the boys. *tears up again*
Grey G chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This pretty much broke my heart. Well done, it does exactly what it says on the tin.
IrishNun chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Thanks for the warning! This was oh so good.
Kyandua chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was awesome! I loved it! So sad... poor Impala!